PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away Pocket Legends gold for favors in Arcane Legends!!

kiitz
12-31-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello All,

I have recently switched to playing Arcane Legends after playing Pocket Legends for quite a long time. I have a lot of gold and items in Pocket Legends, but I am quite poor in Arcane Legends, and quite frankly, a big Noob when it comes to AL.

I know the trend is more likely that people are quitting PL to play AL, but I am looking for someone who actively plays both, AND needs gold in PL. I know it is against the TOS to do cross game trades, so instead of looking to actually trade, I am just looking for someone who is willing to help me out in AL.

I'll help you in PL by giving you gold and items, and you help me in AL by giving me gold and items, and also helping me answer some noob questions.

I prefer to deal with high level players in AL who can actually help me and has some spare items/gold. For PL, I have about 150M (you read that right, 150 million) gold and lots of items that are worth quite a bit including end game sets, unconverted dragon sets - including 3 black dragon sets, and lots lots more.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I will always be the first to give you Pocket Legends donations, before you have to do anything for me in AL. Obviously, we'll start small and develop a relationship.

Also, for anyone interested, I would like to meet you on AL before handing out any gifts!

Thanks!
Kiitz

ooommmggg
12-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Be prepared for beggars...

Add me in PL @weeegeee and maybe we can work something out, I have always wanted a dragon set or two...

Matutd
12-31-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm willing to answer the questions for free, pm me here or add crithappenz/blur in AL

Suentous PO
12-31-2012, 08:49 PM
I know it is against the TOS to do cross game trades

Derp

Ape
12-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Mind adding a pic etc?
Just never seen you and btw this is against rules or TOS or something like that I think.

ooommmggg
12-31-2012, 08:54 PM
She did mention that she was willing to give away items or gold for nothing but answers to questions...

Dudjdj
12-31-2012, 08:58 PM
I have some al gold and lv 9 pinks for rogue

Deathofan
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Lol he can do whatever he pleases with his gold/items. The reason why it's on ToS is just in case he gets scammed, support will refer to it and will not help.

Elitephonix
12-31-2012, 09:10 PM
He has 3 black dragon sets, but he's only 66 on his characters. Gf.

Noodleleg
12-31-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm interested... ;)

kiitz
12-31-2012, 09:46 PM
He has 3 black dragon sets, but he's only 66 on his characters. Gf.

Lol, good observation. I should probably update those stats. I do indeed have 3 black dragon sets and multiple 76s.

I guess I should post a screen shot of items I have. I'll do so when I get home later. There is no way for me to prove I have 150M since obviously it is spread over a LOT of characters and if I wanted to, I could just transfer 10M between a bunch of different toons and take pics.

kiitz
12-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Lol he can do whatever he pleases with his gold/items. The reason why it's on ToS is just in case he gets scammed, support will refer to it and will not help.

Thanks. Thats exactly my thinking. Cross game trades are against the TOS because its too too easy to scam someone. That is why I am doing it based on a "give away" system with the expectation that I will get something in return. If you end up not wanting to give me anything in return, even if you said, so - then there is nothing I can do about it.

I freely and willingly gave you those items/gold knowing that I may not get anything in return.

iRusher
12-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Add me on al same name as forum name:3

Shellkaz
12-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Feel free to add me. IGN Lyrrlynn. I'll be happy to answer questions. Feel free to give me something or not.. :-). I'm level 20 and half way to lvl 21 in AL. Anyone in my guild can tell you I'm honest and fairly knowledgeable. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow, either in PL or AL.

Please send a pm in game if you would like to talk, I tend to delete most unsolicited friend requests,

Delphina
12-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Thread closed:

Advertising the sale of in game items on the forums that are not traded through the secure trade interface is prohibited.