PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade Pocket Legends favors for Arcane Legends favors!

kiitz
12-31-2012, 08:43 PM
(Cross Post - also posted in Pocket Legends forum)

Hello All,

I have recently switched to playing Arcane Legends after playing Pocket Legends for quite a long time. I have a lot of gold and items in Pocket Legends, but I am quite poor in Arcane Legends, and quite frankly, a big Noob when it comes to AL.

I know the trend is more likely that people are quitting PL to play AL, but I am looking for someone who actively plays both, AND needs gold in PL. I know it is against the TOS to do cross game trades, so instead of looking to actually trade, I am just looking for someone who is willing to help me out in AL.

I'll help you in PL by giving you gold and items, and you help me in AL by giving me gold and items, and also helping me answer some noob questions.

I prefer to deal with high level players in AL who can actually help me and has some spare items/gold. For PL, I have about 150M (you read that right, 150 million) gold and lots of items that are worth quite a bit including end game sets, unconverted dragon sets - including 3 black dragon sets, and lots lots more.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I will always be the first to give you Pocket Legends donations, before you have to do anything for me in AL. Obviously, we'll start small and develop a relationship.

Also, for anyone interested, I would like to meet you on AL before handing out any gifts!

**NOT LOOKING TO DO CROSS GAME TRADES!**
***I WANT TO EXCHANGE FAVORS ACROSS GAMES! I'LL HELP YOU IN PL, AND YOU HELP ME IN AL!!***

Thanks!
Kiitz

Lesmiserables
12-31-2012, 08:52 PM
well well i hope this don't get closed just before it started :loyal:

Cero
12-31-2012, 10:39 PM
idk.... even if you cover this with a word "help" its still what it is:P

Delphina
12-31-2012, 10:40 PM
Thread closed.