PDA

View Full Version : Just a game?

Monday Monday
12-31-2012, 11:08 PM
I have been reading a lot of threads where players are complaining about other players. People being called noobs because they don't know how to run a dungeon "correctly". I, for one, have never been harrassed or yelled at in game. What I am unable to wrap my head around is....this is just a game for us players. Something fun to do to pass the time when we're not working, in school, or spending time with family. What we do in game has no direct effect on our real lives. When did this game become something more than a fun way to pass our free time? Why can't we all just play and let others play?

Wishing everyone more tolerance and patience in the new year :star:

Ign Chanel and Zacposen

saool
12-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah you're right, I usually only get told things during PvP but it doesn't phase me. In PvE never a complaint. But yeah more tolerance is a good thing to hope for. But remember hope was the only thing Pandora left in her box.

Edit: btw Happy New Year!

Lesmiserables
12-31-2012, 11:19 PM
there will also be *exceptional ones* who are lurking in games and forum .:devilish:

Aeoros
12-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Meh, doesn't bother me as much in PvE as long as they don't ruin the whole dungeon.
Personally, nothing really counts as much til PvP anyway.

Piosidon
12-31-2012, 11:40 PM
I have been reading a lot of threads where players are complaining about other players. People being called noobs because they don't know how to run a dungeon "correctly". I, for one, have never been harrassed or yelled at in game. What I am unable to wrap my head around is....this is just a game for us players. Something fun to do to pass the time when we're not working, in school, or spending time with family. What we do in game has no direct effect on our real lives. When did this game become something more than a fun way to pass our free time? Why can't we all just play and let others play?

Wishing everyone more tolerance and patience in the new year :star:

Ign Chanel and Zacposen
Some people have no real lives so they use the game as a substitute