PDA

View Full Version : Guide about all skills?

Caiahar
01-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Hello guys! Im wondering if I should make a guide about all skills for Archer, mage, warrior, paladin, and ranger. I want to make a guide about this but last time I made a guide, I fount out someone already made one about it. So Please tell me if there is any guide about and if I should make it.

Superdexme
01-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Unfortunately dude, if you go to classes you will always find a guide/explanation on that particular classes skills....:( I'm sure another one can't hurt though!!!! Maybe more in depth? Easier to understand for new player??

Don't worry about making "another" guide, players love seeing other experiences players takes on the game and specific class skills etc.

Have a good new year bro

Caiahar
01-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately dude, if you go to classes you will always find a guide/explanation on that particular classes skills....:( I'm sure another one can't hurt though!!!! Maybe more in depth? Easier to understand for new player??

Don't worry about making "another" guide, players love seeing other experiences players takes on the game and specific class skills etc.

Have a good new year bro

Yes but I have yet to see a guide with ALL the skills. So far as there isnt one like that, I think ill be ok.