View Full Version : Seriously!!!!!

LwMark
01-01-2013, 02:24 PM
You need to fix if you lag out you lose all your xp from that run!!it just happened to me!!!! Third time!!!! Common!!!!!! This is ridiculous!!!ragex92737282828181!!!

Bless
01-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Idrk what devs do, we havent had a patch since the exapnsion, sure it was the holidays but get yo gears up guys!. I can name a lot things needing to fix

Deadbite
01-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Happened to me on elixir at watchers 4 multiple times....

Astrocat
01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Happens a lot. Arcane Legends is messed up, and not totally perfect yet. Patience will do, but rage comes first, I guess. :(

Deadbite
01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
I've given up on STS games for the time being. Haven't been on al or pl for 2weeks or so.. Pl PvP broken. Al is just messed up..

LwMark
01-01-2013, 02:36 PM
It sucks cause i just got a 50% from shazbot and bought a elexier an i was doin a run an seriously i had one last mob an i got disonnected logged back an boom back down, this has happened 3x alredy an ita really annoyin, i wasted sooo many pots !! Its seriously annoyin, and if i email ita not liek they will reimbursr me for anythin lioe pots or xp or my time blahh

Deadbite
01-01-2013, 02:38 PM
And the email just takes up even more of your time.

dtandel10
01-01-2013, 02:39 PM
never happend to me

but its not perfect coz they kept there word "there be an cap raise before the end of 2012" so they worked on giving us a cap rise more than making it perfect and not giving us cap rise

Wizard_Mike
01-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Idrk what devs do, we havent had a patch since the exapnsion, sure it was the holidays but get yo gears up guys!. I can name a lot things needing to fix

Yeah, really! They told us they would be closed until Jan 2nd, but that shouldn't prevent them from putting out patches and stuff, right? :p

On a more serious note, they actually did put out patches to fix bugs after the expansion. Expansion was on the 19th, and there were patches on the 20th and 21st. The 21st was the last workday before STS closed for the holidays, so we can't really expect any more than that. Not reasonably, at least. :p

They come back tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll start seeing tweaks and fixes to things pretty soon. It could have been a lot different. They could have waited until after the holidays to release the expansion and gave us just the Christmas vanities and stuff.

Jcyee
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Ikr. I've only notice this happen once but I'm sure it has happened to me a few other times. QuicK fix would be appreciated