PDA

View Full Version : 50% bonus plat on 1st time purchase....

rjspyro
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM
I found it great deal to such offer so I tried to purchase to get the 50% freebie.

But to my disappointment, I got no free 50% plat.!!! How come? It's my first time to purchase then this is what I get?! What's this an official scam from the game owners?? Game bug?? Wrong info?? I wrote on your support email but no one is replying.. I demand an explanation from them.. a refund or give me the 50% free plat..

Or my co-players/plat buyers can help me with my situation. Thanks.

Deadbite
01-01-2013, 10:07 PM
This happened to me also....

Flamberge
01-01-2013, 10:17 PM
I think you misunderstood. I tried to use a new fresh account to check this. That 50% bonus plat is added to your plat, not 50% discount from the price.

chitgoks
01-02-2013, 06:41 AM
im planning to get one but i need verification. the 19.99$ says around 165 plat plus bonus 50% so 248 plat in total.

but when i go to purchase page the label says only 165 plat. is this normal?

and the total plat will still be credited after purchase?

-kyleww
01-02-2013, 06:51 AM
the first tine you buy you will recieve the 50% bonus. the same thing has happened to me as well. also, the reason sts isnt answering you is they were break over the holidays. they are just coming back today.

rjspyro
01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
UP!!! still waiting in vain...

Urqui
01-10-2013, 12:44 AM
UP!!! still waiting in vain...

Nothing can be done here on the forums.. Your best choice is to email support & tell them.
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Good luck

rjspyro
01-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Nothing can be done here on the forums.. Your best choice is to email support & tell them.
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Good luck

i already emailed them after posting here. im just stating my emotion. and also hoping they could get a glimpse of this concern of mine here in forums

Urqui
01-10-2013, 12:50 AM
i already emailed them after posting here. im just stating my emotion. and also hoping they could get a glimpse of this concern of mine here in forums

They did get alot of emails piled up from their holiday break, so they might still be trying to get through them all. But if you feel like your ticket might of got skipped or forgotten, email them again:)

Shodopan
01-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Wow. I did not know of this. I never even received mine.....

Shodopan
01-19-2013, 09:02 AM
That's why i was wondering in my other account i got more plat than what I intended to buy. In my primary account I never got the 50% free.

Rare
01-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Nm.

Nayruu
01-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice to see that they tricked... eh, betrayed... eh... irritated not just me.
The problem is, the plat amount that was/is displayed already contains the 50%. So, the smallest amount for example is 10, with additonal 50% the displayed 15 is what you get... and sorry to say but here in Germany this is an intended betrayal and criminel behavior. There is no note that the additinal 50% is already added, especially not for new user, so the buyer gets robbed... i payed for that amount that was displayed plus 50%... and I didn't get it. Luckyly i took the smallest pack, if I had payed more I'd tale legal actions.

but hey, what did you/we expected of a freemuim game... just check the "free platinum" offers, 99% of them doesn't work. Tricking the users is the base of their income with such games.

A pitty... arcane legends is a nice game but with such greed behind every corner... in the end, another weak try to compete with diablo or world of warcraft.

Rare
01-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Nice to see that they tricked... eh, betrayed... eh... irritated not just me.
The problem is, the plat amount that was/is displayed already contains the 50%. So, the smallest amount for example is 10, with additonal 50% the displayed 15 is what you get... and sorry to say but here in Germany this is an intended betrayal and criminel behavior. There is no note that the additinal 50% is already added, especially not for new user, so the buyer gets robbed... i payed for that amount that was displayed plus 50%... and I didn't get it. Luckyly i took the smallest pack, if I had payed more I'd tale legal actions.

but hey, what did you/we expected of a freemuim game... just check the "free platinum" offers, 99% of them doesn't work. Tricking the users is the base of their income with such games.

A pitty... arcane legends is a nice game but with such greed behind every corner... in the end, another weak try to compete with diablo or world of warcraft.

The additional 50 is in fact NOT already added. I made a purchase for 1700. I got that plus an additional 800. Both show in my purchase history.

So... You're wrong.

Maybe you should contact support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD