PDA

View Full Version : confirmation button on plat purchases.

Catwomann
01-02-2013, 01:22 AM
I just accidentally tapped on xp elixir, and wasted 4 platinum on it and I am already capped and don't even need that elixir.

We surely need a confirmation box for all platinum purchases.

This was an accidental tap, what if some water spills on a touchscreen device (as most ppl play the game on android and iOS devices), it can go haywire. Someone's total plat can end up being drained on elixirs.

Pls add confirmation box.

Seiyen
01-02-2013, 01:34 AM
I just accidentally tapped on xp elixir, and wasted 4 platinum on it and I am already capped and don't even need that elixir.

We surely need a confirmation box for all platinum purchases.

This was an accidental tap, what if some water spills on a touchscreen device (as most ppl play the game on android and iOS devices), it can go haywire. Someone's total plat can end up being drained on elixirs.

Pls add confirmation box.

+1miliion thanks

Wizard_Mike
01-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Totally. I've bought elixirs by accident at least twice so far. Luckily I play on an iPad, so it's easier to keep away from that button. I can't imagine how many times I would have bought elixirs by accident if I played on my phone.

Rare
01-02-2013, 09:12 AM
I think this has been brought up a number of times. Interestingly enough, I have never seen a developer respond to it.

Catwomann
01-02-2013, 11:11 AM
I did not wanted to say this, but I think they are not adding the confirm button so that ppl click on plat items accidentally and buy them and the sts studios keep inc their earning like this. This is just sad, even when they are earning so much they have to do such cheap things then this is just sad.

Rare
01-02-2013, 11:17 AM
I did not wanted to say this, but I think they are not adding the confirm button so that ppl click on plat items accidentally and buy them and the sts studios keep inc their earning like this. This is just sad, even when they are earning so much they have to do such cheap things then this is just sad.

Ehhh I don't know about that. But I don't think it is high on their list of priorities. Must mean there isn't a strong enough call for it.

Wizard_Mike
01-02-2013, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't go that far. This just isn't that big of an issue in the grand scheme of things. There are much higher priority things for them to put their efforts into before focusing on minor tweaks such as this.

Bless
01-02-2013, 05:08 PM
I cant remember fully but the reason they didnt add confirmations was cuz they ran out of them. It doesnt make much sense but think it was this.

dtandel10
01-03-2013, 05:43 AM
same i had bought 100k gold for 100 plats luckly i sent them an email and got my plats back and 100k deducted but elixers might not be reversable since the time will go off by the time they reply

Lady_Pebbles
01-13-2013, 02:56 AM
Seriously need this!! With the plat sale going on these days I don't wanna waste plat on crap. Confirmation screen is needed.

Raxin
01-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Shazbooboo robs me on the regular and so does klauss please make a confirmation button. Daily ally my tooshy

Vystirch
01-14-2013, 01:53 PM
We do need plat confirmation. I hate losing plat on something I don't want.

Catwomann
01-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Can pls a dev reply to this. Many ppl daily waste a lot of plat cause of this. I wait like 10 seconds before clicking on ' CLAIM CHEST' at klaas and shazbot everyday cause many times even without claiming chest our reward pops up and we end up clicking for the skipping time plat purchase. I have to play so carefully that I don't accidentally click, its like a field of mines. 1 accidental step and BOOM! lols. I even wasted 15 plat on RED FOUNDER'S VANITY SET today as I accidentally tapped, asked for a refund, hope i get it.

drgrimmy
01-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes, would be nice. I have accidently wasted plat on Shazbot, elixers, and revive (with revive popping up in same loaction of travel confirmation button when you die). These are only the instances that I can for now remember, but I am sure that there are more. Please add a confirmation button for plat purchases. There is a confirmation button for almost everything else in this game except plat purchases (travel, purchases at auction house, etc.).

Thanks!

Pandamoni
01-15-2013, 05:37 PM
I agree that a confirm button is necessary. In the meanwhile, though, each time you accidentally waste plat you can email support at spacetimestudios.com and they will refund your platinum. My daughter bought 10,000 gold in pocket legends for like 50 plat or something one time when she was playing on her toon. I had millions in gold so it was an obvious mistake and they refunded my plat right away after I contacted support.

I bet if they get enough tickets complaining about accidental plat purchases we will see a confirm button come up pretty quickly.

Catwomann
01-16-2013, 12:20 AM
But we can't keep mailing them every other day. We all know they are a bit slow in responding. What if u have only 15 plat left and its the last day of sale of a vanity, and u accidentally buy an elixir and u have now only 13 plat left. U will have to wait days for them to return ur plat. By that time that vanity would be gone.

Energizeric
01-16-2013, 01:14 PM
I did this by accident yesterday. I hit the button to purchase the 4 plat xp elixir even though I am already lvl21. I email STS to see if they will refund the plat, so waiting to hear back.

Raxin
01-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Lost 15 on a second steel commamdo vanity... Blah cant even use for a diff toon

Catwomann
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM

Sad. I hope they refund u ur plat. I hope they refund my 15 as well for the RED FOUNDER'S VANITY I accidentally bought.

I did this by accident yesterday. I hit the button to purchase the 4 plat xp elixir even though I am already lvl21. I email STS to see if they will refund the plat, so waiting to hear back.
They did return mine for a similar case, I hope they do urs as well.

Point is, the RETURNING part won't come at all if their is confirm button. There is confirm button even when we go to an area, then why not for plat purchases.

Vystirch
01-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Sad. I hope they refund u ur plat. I hope they refund my 15 as well for the RED FOUNDER'S VANITY I accidentally bought.

U bought it purposefully if I recall :p

Catwomann
01-16-2013, 02:36 PM

U bought it purposefully if I recall :p

Nope. Actually u were showing it off, so I went to store to consider buying it. I accidentally cliked it and bought it, was afraid that it might make me sound stupid so I told that time that I bought it. I thought I could use it maybe, but later I realised that I have no use of it so I should get it refunded and not waste my platinum. -.- don't tell this to every1 in guild chat. -.-

Pandamoni
01-16-2013, 02:53 PM
But we can't keep mailing them every other day. We all know they are a bit slow in responding. What if u have only 15 plat left and its the last day of sale of a vanity, and u accidentally buy an elixir and u have now only 13 plat left. U will have to wait days for them to return ur plat. By that time that vanity would be gone.

Very true but the more tickets they get complaining about it, the more likely they will change it. If people just post complaining here in a lone thread I don't see much changing.

Bashem
01-16-2013, 03:07 PM
They never reply to these threads because they want us to waste our plat we buy with cash so we have to buy more. I know its how they make there money but imo not fixin this issue only makes them look bad. Btw who wants to bet this post gets deleted even though its true lol. I agree 100% with OP.

Catwomann
01-16-2013, 03:08 PM

The problems is, many people are rich and lazy, some don't know that they can do such thing via support mail. So they don't mail.

Vystirch
01-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Nope. Actually u were showing it off, so I went to store to consider buying it. I accidentally cliked it and bought it, was afraid that it might make me sound stupid so I told that time that I bought it. I thought I could use it maybe, but later I realised that I have no use of it so I should get it refunded and not waste my platinum. -.- don't tell this to every1 in guild chat. -.-

Haha

Leftnut
01-22-2013, 09:22 PM
I totally agree with this but sadly as it has been already stated they will never fix it since they just get more money from it so in the end there is no down side for them. even if they have to refund 1/2 of the accidental purchases they still get paid for the other half lol and if your like me when your doing an elite dungeon and accidentally die wehile trying to cast something and spend 5 plat on a worthless revive we all know how that feels lol hell i would settle just for a confirmation on the revive plat spending since it cant be refunded lol