PDA

View Full Version : strange wagon blocking path

Sharaobic
01-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Hi, i saw a strange wagon or cart(the one on which goods are sold) blocking a path in ydra forest.there are 2 ways,one to rooks hideout and the other blocked,

Sharaobic
01-02-2013, 05:43 AM
then why make another way

Feke
01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
That's just one of the ends of the dungeon. It doesn't leads anywhere. If You check the minimap You can see that there's nothing behind that wagon on the road. Just a design element.

Sharaobic
01-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Wow must be a big accident due to which an anonymous and mysterious path is created that leads to nowhere.,...come on guyz use your common sense.....they could get that fixed with the new patch...And if it is a design element..what kind of designing is this to keep players in mystery about it. I think it could be a place reserved for future development like a Rooks city..or a place wherenthey do testing. Come on try to think like me...I wonder nobody else raisedmthis question before.

Szangheili
01-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Wow must be a big accident due to which an anonymous and mysterious path is created that leads to nowhere.,...come on guyz use your common sense.....they could get that fixed with the new patch...And if it is a design element..what kind of designing is this to keep players in mystery about it. I think it could be a place reserved for future development like a Rooks city..or a place wherenthey do testing. Come on try to think like me...I wonder nobody else raisedmthis question before.
I honestly Lol'd at this :) Never payed attention to that place till now.

Cashews
01-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I went around it with shadow Piercer glitch. there is nothing on the other side.

Caf Navarro
01-04-2013, 10:33 AM
lol!