PDA

View Full Version : 2k gold speef and luck pots?

Chickenrunnn
01-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Since there are damage, defense and XP pots for 2k, could you add luck and speed 2k pots please? :)

It would really be great.

Caiahar
01-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Yeah that would be really nice. Luck elixirs for 2k is a great idea because not everyone can get plat for the plat paid elixirs and would help the ppl who can't get platinum re roll items and get good loot. Although I'm not so sure about the speed elixir. Sure it's helpful during those other elixirs that include it, but what use is it gonna do by itself? The only thing that comes to mind is running dungeons faster with using your own power

Rushorgtfo
01-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Originally elixirs WERE all purchasable with gold. ( when sts had a crew of 6-10) now they have over 30 if I'm not mistaken. We all need to make a living. Making this possible is probably a no go.

Schnitzel
01-04-2013, 08:49 PM
A few years ago..those buy seprately luck and speed was allowed for purchase with gold..
But good idea chicken
Edit:sorry didnt know rush already posted that

Deadbite
01-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Rush speaks the truth.... The good old days...

MightyMicah
01-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Since there are damage, defense and XP pots for 2k, could you add luck and speed 2k pots please? :)

It would really be great.

I like the idea, however, I believe sts uses speed and luck as another reason for you to buy a different elixir. In other words, they might lose money overall by adding this kind of elixir.

I could be wrong :)

Chickenrunnn
01-05-2013, 08:55 AM
I like the idea, however, I believe sts uses speed and luck as another reason for you to buy a different elixir. In other words, they might lose money overall by adding this kind of elixir.

I could be wrong :)

You just need to purschase 7k gold pot.. but it is a waste when u only want speed or luck elixirs..

MightyMicah
01-05-2013, 09:38 PM
You just need to purschase 7k gold pot.. but it is a waste when u only want speed or luck elixirs..

Exactly. Right now, plat=money