PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to Deal with Boogeymen

dudetus
01-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi all! This guide is being built so u can sleep ur nights well and u don't have to worry about Boogeymen under ur bed. I hope this helps u all bedwetting comrads out there like myself.

What are Boogeymen?

Boogeymen are vicious creatures which live under ur bed. If given the chance they will rip off ur heart while u r asleep. These nasty creatures are rumored to be black, but my sources indicate that there are many other colors. No one has actually seen a boogeyman with the ability to tell anyone about it tho. They have vicious claws and fangs. Claws and fangs are confirmed as there have been collected nasty looking teeth and claws in victims. Anything else are urban legends amd rumors.

Preventing Boogeymen

Easiest way to solve a Boogeyman problem is to prevent it to happen. There are few things which prevent boogeymen to even come by u.

1. Cut ur bed's legs

Boogeymen live under beds. How can they live under ur bed if there isn't any room for them to live? That's right, they can't. I suggest sawing the legs off but if ur bed's legs are made from metal, u sir (or madam. I'm not a sovinist) have a problem.

2. Keep ur lights on

Boogeymen are kinda like vampires but instead of sunlight, they go play dead forever by any type of light. If u can't keep ur lights on due to electric bills, for the sake of ur health at least keep a flashlight under ur pillow.

Dealing with current Boogeyman problem

So. The worst has happened. U haven't saw'd ur bed's legs off and u haven't had ur lights on. U hear creepy crawling under ur bed and occasional slurping. A boogeyman slumbers under ur bed, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Trying to fight back with brute strength (meaning light) is useless at this moment. Light will only hold the boogeyman at bay. U can't and u shouldn't try to attempt sneaky attacks with flashlight since Boogeyman is the master of sneakiness. After Ninja's ofc. The only possible way to kill the boogeyman is to outsmart it. I have developed a brilliant scheme to get rid of boogeyman.

Boogeymen aren't superovernatural. They need to feed. And what are u going to? Feed it. For a week or so, u are going to buy a raw and bloody steak daily and put it on a platter next to ur bed. At first this seems a bit risky but I promise, it will work. I've now killed approximetely 39 boogeymen with this same strategy and I am known as the "boogeybuster" at my hoods. At this point in which u are feeding the boogeyman u must be very cautios. U mustn't sleep with the lights off as the time goes by and u feed the boogeyman it will become greedier and might strike faster than usual. If u are unca Scrooge, sleep in a closet. Boogeymen's territory is the bed. They cannot find u anywhere else. If u don't have large enough closet for u to fit in, I recommend sleeping with a friend, mum, cousin, gf, bf, wutevs for the feeding period. Because if ur bed is infected, there might be more in ur house elsewhere. If u don't have any friends, etc, just sleep under the bridge. Keep ur money and phone safe! Those hobos are sneaky.

So, u have now fed the boogeyman for a week. What to do next? Go buy it another steak. But this time poison it with rat poison. AND LOTS OF IT. By the time boogeyman realizes he's officially %×+# it's already too late.

Thank You for reading my guide. I hope it'll save countless lives.

Noodleleg
01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Sadly, this guide wasn't made before the boogyeyman attacked me... :( I had to show which spots on a doll :'(...

Aracnus
01-02-2013, 06:19 PM
This is dumb, hilarious, and yet i feel that it's helpful at the same time :hypnotysed:

Bless
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Helped me more than ur dolan guide ^,^

dudetus
01-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Thank You for the feedback. I will add pictures tomorrow so the guide will be perfected.

Noodleleg
01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Thank You for the feedback. I will add pictures tomorrow so the guide will be perfected.

You don't want to see pictures of boogeyman and me >_>...

dudetus
01-03-2013, 06:19 AM
I'm just gonna bump this thread up so it is kinda like sticky as it's on top.

Now the post is constructive.

WarTornBird
01-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Dude, where was this 10 years ago. I was 8..oh my gosh the harsh memories. The boogeyman hath no mercy :(

Goria
01-03-2013, 06:49 AM
Lol'd at this guide. Sad that the bogeyman don't want to kill me anymore. Great guide.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

dudetus
01-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Dude, where was this 10 years ago. I was 8..oh my gosh the harsh memories. The boogeyman hath no mercy :(

I'm sry. Blame Stevie for not inventing iPhone earlier.

Noodleleg
01-03-2013, 07:28 AM

I feel ya...

Demthres
01-03-2013, 06:36 PM
the boogeyman is REAL

Kixxler
01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
You'll be safe from the boogeyman if ur under a blanket

ArtofWar
01-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Nice guide :p Already loved the dolan talk one :p

Zeus
01-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Can we at least get some pictures so we can learn to identify what is a bogeyman?

Not sure if I have one in bed yet. -.-

Otukura
01-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Can we at least get some pictures so we can learn to identify what is a bogeyman?

they look like kiran, and according to him you know what he looks like in bed

Suentous PO
01-03-2013, 11:34 PM
This sir is wrong. It is sheer prejudice against my people. What (?)should I be hated because it is simply my nature to boogie, man.
Well also that I am a boogieman, who does boogie (man) occasionally with a nose boogie is irrelevant.
My light sensitivity is due to me stalking you in that god forbidden frozen land where the sun shines like, what, eight days of the year?! It's warm under beds with you heating it up from above. For the love of Pete, COME OUT THE CLOSET. Are you in there with Tom Cruz and r Kelly ? I know the song I WATCH SOUTH PARK TOO! Well I do from under your bed anyway.
What would you have? My people starve of your tasty sweet Scott Tennerman like tears?!
(Btw; thank you for the steaks <3)
Be very afraid, I'll make you deuce.
Love/hate,
Disco Stu aka boogie man

Zeus
01-04-2013, 01:17 PM
they look like kiran, and according to him you know what he looks like in bed

The lights were off, couldn't see much.

Noodleleg
01-04-2013, 01:34 PM
The lights were off, couldn't see much.

They're pale versions of Ashley. ZIIIIING! Parth prolly made babies with a boogey(wo)man.

ArtofWar
01-04-2013, 02:20 PM

Here's a pic:

XghostzX
01-04-2013, 03:24 PM
I have a few question, Dudetus:

1.) The Boogyman always attacks me at night. He's unstoppable because he wears a spider man costume, and he's extremely intimidating. What do I do!?!?!?

2.) Should I cook the steak? I prefer medium-rare, perhaps the boogyman likes a nice juicy stake?

3.) What if I turn into a boogyman? What do I do?

Noodleleg
01-04-2013, 03:49 PM

1.) The Boogyman always attacks me at night. He's unstoppable because he wears a spider man costume, and he's extremely intimidating. What do I do!?!?!?

2.) Should I cook the steak? I prefer medium-rare, perhaps the boogyman likes a nice juicy stake?

After being assaulted by one...here is my advice:

1.) Wear a Chuck Norris suit and say, "A nub spider bit me once, but after 10 days of agonizing pain, the spider died."
2.) Medium-rare is the best for humans, but the boogeyman are very dumb Neanderthals. Cooking wouldn't do much. Just a waste of time.
3.) If you become one... Well, I don't know... Try to suck in a lot of helium.

dudetus
01-04-2013, 07:42 PM

1) Hide in closet. As I said earlier boogeymen's territory is bed. He can't find u anywhere else. Or get a Venom costume.

2) Do u rly want to teach boogeyman to eat cooked meat? Next night u might feel ur butt burning and smell seasoning. We are supposed to kill boogeymen, not to spoil them.

3) U dummy, boogeymen ain't real men. U can't be turned into one.

Don't listen to Noodle. His advice sucks.

dudetus
01-04-2013, 07:45 PM

aniybo
01-04-2013, 08:18 PM

Dude can you get any funnier?

XghostzX
01-04-2013, 11:40 PM
1) Hide in closet. As I said earlier boogeymen's territory is bed. He can't find u anywhere else. Or get a Venom costume.

2) Do u rly want to teach boogeyman to eat cooked meat? Next night u might feel ur butt burning and smell seasoning. We are supposed to kill boogeymen, not to spoil them.

3) U dummy, boogeymen ain't real men. U can't be turned into one.

Don't listen to Noodle. His advice sucks.

Lmfao, can you be my big brother?

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Lmfao, can you be my big brother?

I'm jelly... :(

dudetus
01-05-2013, 03:07 AM
eeeororororoossobovovobooosoooo osoowoeoosoeowoosoeovoooowosososowoovovooowosoosoo voosoowowooeovooosodosoboomboomboomvovowoowowoovov owooeeeoooo

Skrillex Bangarang remix

Rot
01-05-2013, 09:34 AM
You made my day again.. :)

XghostzX
01-05-2013, 12:24 PM
eeeororororoossobovovobooosoooo osoowoeoosoeowoosoeovoooowosososowoovovooowosoosoo voosoowowooeovooosodosoboomboomboomvovowoowowoovov owooeeeoooo

Skrillex Bangarang remix

Those ducks in the sig... rofl

ArtofWar
01-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Those ducks in the sig... rofl

actually is dolan

dudetus
01-05-2013, 12:52 PM
actually is dolan

acually*

Jblazer
01-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Lol...Dudetus is the funniest person on forums xD.Great guide xD

Energizer12
01-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Trollololololol

XghostzX
01-06-2013, 05:07 PM
What if the boogyman is a harvard law student? How can I put up with that?

quanebo
01-06-2013, 05:16 PM
this thread cracks me up xD

Noodleleg
01-06-2013, 08:05 PM
What if the boogyman is a harvard law student? How can I put up with that?

You get an Asian like me to outsmart him.

Jblazer
01-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm da boogy man!Gimme 100k PL or
face your death xD

25thninja
01-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi all! This guide is being built so u can sleep ur nights well and u don't have to worry about Boogeymen under ur bed. I hope this helps u all bedwetting comrads out there like myself.

What are Boogeymen?

Boogeymen are vicious creatures which live under ur bed.

Preventing Boogeymen

Easiest way to solve a Boogeyman problem is to prevent it to happen. There are few things which prevent boogeymen to even come by u.

1. Cut ur bed's legs

Boogeymen live under beds. How can they live under ur bed if there isn't any room for them to live? That's right, they can't. I suggest sawing the legs off but if ur bed's legs are made from metal, u sir (or madam. I'm not a sovinist) have a problem.

Thank You for reading my guide. I hope it'll save countless lives.
My bad is about five feet off the grround... But what about slenderman in my closet @.@

Reggin
01-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Reading this thread killed more brain cells than the six pack I just drank... FML this is dumb...

dudetus
01-08-2013, 05:36 AM
My bad is about five feet off the grround... But what about slenderman in my closet @.@

U dumbo. Slenderman isn't real.

Reading this thread killed more brain cells than the six pack I just drank... FML this is dumb...

Sir, I need u to blow to this.

Doodlebeast
01-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Dudetus is a boogeyman..

IiMerchii
05-30-2014, 08:05 PM
Bogeymen ate my cabbage :'(

Suentous PO
05-31-2014, 12:05 AM

Pls do not cabbage the necro!
Also, do not bogeyman the forum infraction.

dudetus
05-31-2014, 12:24 PM

What a lame bump!

Reunegade
05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Me too! How do I live without cabbage?

Narb
05-31-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm just gonna make this necro unlame so Dudetus will approve.

fourleaf
05-31-2014, 10:39 PM
Sticky?

dudetus
06-01-2014, 03:15 AM
I'm just gonna make this necro unlame so Dudetus will approve.

Yes, now I approve this necro :)

Xenobiotic
06-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Lol dudetus, are you a comedian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Lol dudetus, are you a comedian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so possible >_>

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 05:54 PM
I found a robotic boogeyman....HELP MEEEEEEEE I NEED NEW ADVICE D: he's also made of plastic and produced by a toy company, the infamous..."Lego"

Nevadah
06-14-2014, 07:17 PM
This is frickin AWESOME :'D Tyvm :P