PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a awesome guild? *Undisputed* Gathering all the best players in game!

Cutiee
01-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Guild Name: Undisputed

Player(s) Name: (Lifebringer (GM), Cutiee (O), Sirmeathead (O), Weyeldor (O)):

Type of Guild: (Gathering all elite players in one guild so it's not spread as it is now.)

Requirements: (All DPS'es need to have at least 250 dps. Warrs need at least 135 dps. All have to be active members.)

Seeking What Class: (All)

Vystirch
01-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Wow, what a idea. I absolutely hate it! There is no completion with one guild with all best players.

Cutiee
01-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Wow, what a idea. I absolutely hate it! There is no completion with one guild with all best players.

Ofc it is, how good it is.. To make a guild with requirements and all above 250 dps. So easy to make good groups also. One ask and you getting the perfect group u want to get. All guilds in game now is just a mass of players from level 1-21. Here is a guild with requirements and therefore it will become a pretty good guild. We think this is a very good idea. We preparing for pvp aswell..

Vystirch
01-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Ofc it is, how good it is.. To make a guild with requirements and all above 250 dps. So easy to make good groups also. One ask and you getting the perfect group u want to get. All guilds in game now is just a mass of players from level 1-21. Here is a guild with requirements and therefore it will become a pretty good guild. We think this is a very good idea. We preparing for pvp aswell..

Umm cough cough my guild is lvls20 and up.... I guess I just don't care for your thread title.

hebron03
01-03-2013, 04:29 AM
, we have the same idea , we already have 11 members on our guild , all players are monsters , our GM is Irchii nd my IGN is Norbeh , i was wonder if u guys just wana join us instead of creatin ur own guild ???

Peuzilo
01-09-2013, 05:29 PM
There's a few guild trying to do this. My guild (x6tence team) had been trying to do it for the past month or so but getting the numbers isn't easy.