PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 12:55 AM
ok... on this other game i played.... i recently have returned. and im pretty good, well... someone hacked my ipods udid which i just figured out what it is!!!! it says he could hack my apps identy theft... well i know for a fact he has it because he posted it and i check it was 100% correct. plzplzplzplzplz help! what do i do!?!?!?!??!? he asle knows my first and last name. idk what to do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called a udid do any of you guys know what i should do??????????

KingFu
09-20-2010, 12:58 AM
I'd report him to the police, and ask them if you can restore your iPod or not whether or not they can find anything on there to help find out who's doing it, if they say yes, restore it. Also, if you have any information on the guy report that. Before reporting him to the police, I'd ask the question at:
Www.yahooanswers.com

You can use your yahoo e mail as an account, they answer VERY fast, and the community usually knows what they're saying.

I really don't know if this is for real or not, but I'd chck on there.

Royce
09-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey Goaty. I would contact Apple support about this (contact info here: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/ ). I think a hacker could take advantage of this, but I don't know the extent of what they could do. Something like PL should be unaffected unless the person also knows your login email and password.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 01:06 AM
And if he knows your apple ID I'd change that ASAP. You don't want a high bill, or iTunes credit taken away.

Edit:

Would this give him access to your accounts? E-mails? I'd restore your iPod personally and maybe that might help but idk if he can just hack back in. Hacking is illegal, of course, and it's pretty sad a computer nerd would use his talents and skills breaking into facebook accounts posting "Im a loser" or hacking into iPods and buying stuff.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 01:56 AM
This really really really scares me..... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100713144857AACgBpY

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 01:59 AM
Here u have it. They can hack pocket legends. U o, if formsomerandom reason I give u alot of stuff, like gold or something. Please make a note and give bal to me later. I need to figure this out. I think I'm going
to go to bed though, but I'm really nerviouse. Here is another.... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100505155745AA5cK0B

icantgetkills
09-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Wow dude how did you manage to find this guy? :/ or cross paths with him

KingFu
09-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Contact the police, and tell your parents, trust me, not 911, the police station, that's what I would do. I would also restore your ipod

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 02:36 AM
First things to do.
If you have a credit card attach to your itunes account, delete thats information as soon as possible.
But don't care, if you do that he can't do anything more.
If you are jailbreak, make sure you have change your shsh root password with "terminal"

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Ok I'll delete the credit card but what do I do with terminal?? I have that never knew what It was??? Plz help!!

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 02:48 AM
Delete the credit card information now before it's too late!!!! trust me.
I'm french, so sorry i try to explai as best as i can do.
If you are jailbreak, people can enter into your iphone very very easy if you don't change your root password.
I don't know if i can talk about jailbreak here, sorry moderator but this is important information.
Go into Cydia then download "terminal" app
Go into "terminal" and type "passwd"
Thant will ask your passwd, original password is "alpine" for all idevice.
Then type two times your personal passwd
Then you type "su -"
And do same things, type two times your personnal passwd.
If you are jailbreak and don't do this, people can enter very very easily into your iphone.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 02:48 AM
When I click on the terminal think it just says the name of my iPod and mobile after it. What should I do???

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 02:50 AM
I also find a post in english, here it is : http://www.cultofmac.com/how-to-change-your-iphones-default-ssh-password/20871

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 02:50 AM
Kk I cancled the credit card thingy..... But it's easy for ppl to do this if your are jailbroken or aren't? Or either way can peoplehack you no matter what.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 02:57 AM
Enter into iphone is very easy for other people if you don't change your ssh password.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:04 AM
Ok man I changed my password... Now what!??? Is it all good? And why don't any jailbreak videos say to change your password? And so can people use my udid now???? Thx man u r the best, I'll pay u in game for helping me.

jonboy
09-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Was your iPhone jailbrojem and did you have ssh turned on in which case there is your attack point, especially if you didn't change the default ssh password and root password of your idevice.

jonboy
09-20-2010, 03:07 AM
If jailbrokem down load sbsettings and turn off ssh

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:17 AM
I just checked... Ssh is off, and I've never used it b4 so I figured it has always been off. But do u guys know what this Udid thing for my iPod is??? Cause the guy that hacked it (figured it out) posted it on the games forums and he said this...

YEA!!! Here is goatys udid!!!! If u want to be in the top 5 on lewderboards just paste this code into udidfaker. U guys know what this is/means?

jonboy
09-20-2010, 03:20 AM
They can use thst app to spoof you phone, anything they do will look like it comes from your idevice.

If your ssh has been off all along, could this guy get access to your device or get within Bluetooth space.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:20 AM
No need to pay, it's a pleasure to help.
But your wrong, there is a lot of information about ssh password where devs tell you to change it just right after jailbreak.
Ok now you are protect from another hack.
But you have to solve your problem that one person have your udid.
UDID is a unique serial number of a idevice.
With that, for exemple, people can not enter into your pocket legends account, because they don't have your email and password account, but they can fake their udid and replace it by your, and make pocket legends think that the device connect on pocket legends is yours.
They can create an account, write idiot things on chat and get banned, but the udid who will get banned is yours.
For exemple, they can not enter your twitter account.
You don't risk a lot, exepet gat banned from some apps.
I don't know if apple replace the iphone in that case, just contact them and they will tell you what to do.
If you don't leave in USA, don't tell to apple that you are jailbreak.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:21 AM
And can they still do that now that I changed my sshs password??? Cause I did that. So I'm safe now right? Or am I screwed because they allready know my udid?

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Isn't it illegal? Is it an app?

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:22 AM
I just checked... Ssh is off, and I've never used it b4 so I figured it has always been off. But do u guys know what this Udid thing for my iPod is??? Cause the guy that hacked it (figured it out) posted it on the games forums and he said this...

YEA!!! Here is goatys udid!!!! If u want to be in the top 5 on lewderboards just paste this code into udidfaker. U guys know what this is/means?

What is that game?

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Ok, you changed your ssh password, so you are safe from another hack.
Also if he wrote your udid on a forum, contact the admin, and tell him to delete the post where there is your udid.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Huh? So there is nothing I can do?? Someone has my udid and it's all over? And I do tell apple I am jailbroken? Can't that get me introuble?? Man am I in a pickle.... So should I be worried that that guy has my udid or can he not rlly do anything with it? Because he got my full name from it and who know what else?

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:26 AM
I don't want to say game because then ppl can go on forum and get my udid. Which isn't good. Lol. And u can post stuff een as a guest so that guy would just post it again? And is this worth contacting the police over?

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:27 AM
Jailbreaking isn't illegal, although Apple sure wants it to be. If a device is jailbroken, apple won't touch it, once a device is jailbroken, they can tell, which I wish I didn't jailbreak my iPad on accident. :/

Anyways, if you tell Apple, your insurance and coverage is voided.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:29 AM
I don't want to say game because then ppl can go on forum and get my udid. Which isn't good. Lol. And u can post stuff een as a guest so that guy would just post it again? And is this worth contacting the police over?

I would contact the police, in the morning maybe, or tell your mom you are worried and ask her to do it tonight. I would contact them because hacking is illegal, can be dangerous, and even if your problem is solved. He can do it to someone else.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Change your ssh password.
Ask to the admin forums to delete the post where there is your udid and ban that person.
Delete your credit card information from your itunes account.
Change to a hard password for itunes account.
That's all you can do for moment.
You can't change your udid, you can just fake it.
Just contact apple, and again i tell you, if you don't leave in america, don't tell that you are jailbreak.
Even if you leave in america, just don't tell that you are jailbreak.
You can find your udid in itunes, so they don't need to know that you are jailbreak.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:32 AM
Where do you live goaty?
For moment jailbreak in only legal in USA i think.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:32 AM
They can tell if you jailbroke your device just by looking at it believe it or not.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:34 AM
They can tell if you jailbroke your device just by looking at it believe it or not.

Not if you restore.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Not if you restore.

Yes, even then. They can tell. Once you jailbreak, it takes away your iPods virginity, and you can never get it back ;)

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:40 AM
I live in USA, Oregon.

BurnYugo
09-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Ok you live in USA so it is legal.
So contact apple, you don't even need to tell them that you are jailbreak.
They will tell you what to do, i don't know if they will change your iphone.
If they do, when you will go to an apple store, before it, make a reset and restore it.
Don't go there with cracked apps :)

Now we can't do anything else for you.

goatycoady
09-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Dam, now if I don't do this? What's the worst this guy ca do with my code thingy? Cause I don't care if he says he's me on that stupid game. It well hurt my ranking but doesn't matter. And I don't have a warrenty on my iPod. What should it do?