PDA

View Full Version : Fire Spell

Hotndots
09-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Ok, I thought that this would be resolved over time but it's still a big problem and it's time to post about it. I don't know if it's just me and Seydie but our fire spell just isn't working right. For every 10 times we use it, it doesnt work about 6 times. The spell never goes off, there is no effect or dmg or combo completion... however, the spell is down and on a timer after we try.

It's becoming increasingly frustrating because we die or have to use a ton of health potions when it doesn't work, due to the fact that we're surrounded by mobs.

We have tried several ways to use it incase it was our fault but it's not. We have stood still to use it, moved to use it, target to use, untarget to use, waiting a moment to use, using it quickly. The same problem still happens.

My question is, has this been noticed by others and is this something the devs plan on fixing? I have not checked if anyone else has posted this.

Sorry! This was meant to go under Bugs and Technical Issues!

Raxie
09-20-2010, 04:18 AM
sometimes it doesn't work if there are too many mobs attacking you. but that's same with stomp; if there are too many mobs, they don't get knocked back.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-20-2010, 04:26 AM
I don't know what is going on I say you should talk to the game people themselves.. but I will take it up with the support team thanks for asking.

InGameSupport/
Wbto

jonboy
09-20-2010, 05:29 AM
It's happened to me as well, generally when there are heaps of mobs.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-20-2010, 05:33 AM
True

InGameSupport/
Wbto

Arterra
09-20-2010, 06:51 AM
i see it even with one guy. sometimes nothing happens.
this prob should be bugs...

Royce
09-20-2010, 07:59 AM
The mob you are targeting has to be in range of the firestorm. If it is not, then you will miss everything.

Arterra
09-20-2010, 09:01 AM
It actually happens most when running past enemies and attempt a firestorm to keep em off. I just went right thru em. Lol

Royce
09-20-2010, 09:06 AM
If you tap yourself to untarget first, then use Firestorm, it should automatically target the nearest mob and work fine. I have honestly not seen a real problem with the skill other than the targeted mob out of range thing.

Hotndots
09-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks guys