PDA

View Full Version : opinions WANTED

SnowmanKush
01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
What do you think is better for farming... Vamp feast or funhouse?

The Happiness
01-03-2013, 01:09 PM
It depends on what you want...funhouse has a better drop rate but feast drops dragon (rarely). If you want more lower value drops then funhouse but, if you are prepared to farm for weeks for one valuable drop, then feast.

SnowmanKush
01-03-2013, 01:16 PM
ok thanks i think im gonna farm for 56 glyph

Mage till the end
01-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I got red dragon helm in 4 runs, then two weeks later did 3 runs and got blue helm

SnowmanKush
01-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I got red dragon helm in 4 runs, then two weeks later did 3 runs and got blue helm

lol i guess ill give dragon a shot then:) were you using any luck?

Chopper
01-03-2013, 01:58 PM

stop hogging all the luck! LOL

I've run hundreds and hundreds of Feast runs and have not gotten a single dragon drop. I've only seen one drop even made. the percentage is pretty small, so be prepared to have to put in the time to get lucky.

The Happiness
01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
In feast I have had 3 drops but it has taken a lot of runs...hundreds. Have always been on thrasher and had big luck also.

Demthres
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM
What do you think is better for farming... Vamp feast or funhouse?

Honestly if you have 3x combo and big luck vanity you are better off doing funhouse because you definately get a few decent pink drops for around a mil total if you farm all day. versus wasting it with feast runs. I have done hundreads of runs as well and never even gotten a regular pink drop. Only seen two regular pink drops never seen dragon drop. Its so unlikely unless you farm it religiously you are wasting time.

Demthres
01-03-2013, 05:16 PM
If you have the platinum the best place still is underworld with shamrock elix will cost 3 plat a run plus everytime you get new shamrock elix, but I have made mils a day doing this method when i have the spare plat.

SnowmanKush
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
I have around 2.5k plat so I might try that whenever i got a x3 daily thrasher

Mage till the end
01-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I had thrasher, 1.25 combo, big luck when I got my blue armor. When I got my red helm I used x3

noperly22
01-04-2013, 01:27 AM
i got three dragon drops before, all on shamrock ale, I think shamrock works like magic :D

Chopper
01-04-2013, 11:07 AM
i got three dragon drops before, all on shamrock ale, I think shamrock works like magic :D

Pretty expensive magic, if you ask me :)

How many runs did it take, or how many Shamrock Elixirs did it take to get those 3 Dragon Drops?

MightyMicah
01-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Funhouse if you're 56.

Honestly, though, I'd say funhouse even if you're not 56 :D

Xyzther
01-04-2013, 03:10 PM
It depends on what you want...funhouse has a better drop rate but feast drops dragon (rarely). If you want more lower value drops then funhouse but, if you are prepared to farm for weeks for one valuable drop, then feast.

I mean come on... 1-2 hours a day of farming feast and within a week you'll easily have one :)

Caiahar
01-05-2013, 07:14 AM

I mean come on... 1-2 hours a day of farming feast and within a week you'll easily have one :)
I doubt it. Honestly, ive been farming feast for a month with big luck and sometimes elixirs, but I have only seen someone else get a golden dragon helm.

Xyzther
01-05-2013, 08:06 AM
I doubt it. Honestly, ive been farming feast for a month with big luck and sometimes elixirs, but I have only seen someone else get a golden dragon helm.

That sucks, I've farmed for maybe 4 days, each for 6 hours and got 2 gold dragon helms, my friend Ayaxl got a blue helm and red body on the same day before.