PDA

View Full Version : ugh it already 3

dmspker
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Iam sorry , but waiting already over 10 days for support reply , i guess you don't need me anymore ^^

grunt226
01-03-2013, 01:19 PM
you do realize that they have 2 weeks of backed up tickets to filter through, additionally, since therewas.just a patch, that means I higher volume of tickets. be patient, I had two open tickets I forgot about... 1 they got to yesterday afternoon and the other about an hour ago. they will get to yours as well.

dmspker
01-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Yea i understand , but i want play as everyone else ^^ iam a bit selfish

grunt226
01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
are you currently unable to play? if that is the case then I understand, otherwise, be patient

p.s. LIFE TIP : no one like people who are selfish... you have a slight chance to get rich and everything you want but will die alone, chances are you will get nothing you want and still die alone... a generous and gentle person well never die alone and will never be "poor" there is more wealth that can be had in the love of your friends and family than all the possessions and riches in the world. if you're smart, you can obtain both emotional and physical riches =)

not attacking you in anyway, do please don't take it that way, just passing on some friendly life lessons that I myself have learned. take care

Jcyee
01-03-2013, 02:56 PM
They were on vacation... Just be patient. They will respond