PDA

View Full Version : remove skill icons from UI

Shamsterier
09-20-2010, 02:46 AM
Hi. I have question about skill icons. They seem to add up and I can't remove'em from UI. I am not talking about book with green arrow to the left in the right top corner. I am talking about to remove certain skill from it's position. When I go to the skill tab - all four blocks are empty, however - I have eight skills on UI and if I add skill - those eight get moved to the left - which takes up third of the screen on itouch.
Thank you. :confused:

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:12 AM
If you don't put skills into the quick skills, it will only display 8, because there are 3 rows and you are removing all the skills from one row.

Shamsterier
09-20-2010, 03:37 AM
but how do I get rid off those 8? - that's my question. As you sad right - third row - closest to the right side - is empty and the other two are filled and I don't know how to customize skills that are available.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 03:38 AM
Tap the top book at the top, and no skills should show.

Shamsterier
09-20-2010, 03:44 AM
as open-massage says, I am not talking about the book. I don't mind to see them and they are helpful in the battle, but as they advance closer to the left - I hit them unintentionally. I am asking about customization of skills. Let's say I have 8 available, but want to use only 3. So how do I erase those on UI and replace them with only 3?

Royce
09-20-2010, 07:53 AM
The most you can reduce to on the UI is 1 row of 4 (with the skill book closed). If you want to never see skills, you have to have 0 Skill Points assigned to them. See this post, maybe it will help: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7954-How-do-I-put-spells-on-my-action-bar

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 10:44 AM
who needs skills?

ShadowsCP
09-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Tapping the book in the upper right closed will remove from view the skills you do not have assigned to the skill blocks. It's as simple as that. To have no skills visible, do not assign any to the skill blocks and tap the book closed.

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Tapping the book in the upper right closed will remove from view the skills you do not have assigned to the skill blocks. It's as simple as that. To have no skills visible, do not assign any to the skill blocks and tap the book closed.

he actually, i think. wants to ONLY have, say, 3 skills. Which you cant unless you do what Royce says, do not increase the skills.

ShadowsCP
09-20-2010, 01:18 PM
You can just have 3 skills. Assign 3 skills to the blocks and leave one empty. Then tap the book and only those 3 skills will be visible. I don't have it with me to verify, but I believe that's doable on the iPhone. Not sure about iTouch or iPad.

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 01:29 PM
You can just have 3 skills. Assign 3 skills to the blocks and leave one empty. Then tap the book and only those 3 skills will be visible. I don't have it with me to verify, but I believe that's doable on the iPhone. Not sure about iTouch or iPad.

yeah, but he doesnt want that, he ONLY wants 3 skills...with and without hidding the book.

Shamsterier
09-21-2010, 02:41 AM
I got it. The book supposed to be closed - then skills can be reassign to the main UI - that's my original question. Because with out closing the book skills would just add and whole skills set on main UI moves to the left, which takes a lot of screen.
We can mark this as solved.

Thank you.

Shamsterier
09-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Another question wanna through at you pros. Ok, I get about seeing four or less skills on the UI at any time. But what if I want to see, let's say, 7? As I understand, and please correct me, that when you level up - you get additional skill available and of course, out of curiosity, what to check it out so it get added to the skills set on UI and all of them are visible when book isn't taped. When you tap the book - only 4 are on the screen, but after book is taped - all of the come out and that's take visible space of itouch. So can some skilles be removed from the full list - those, which are not gonna be used, so when the book is closed - I see 4, and when the book is opened - I see, for example, 7?
Thank you.

Futumsh
09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
With 1.4.1 you can set up all your skill slots however you like.

Shamsterier
09-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Futumsh, where do I get it? Shouldn't the login process ask me if I want to install new patch?

Shamsterier
09-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Futumsh, never mind. iTouch offered me new updates and among them I saw 1.4.1 for PL - shall test today. Thank you for your response.