PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Playlist

Bandit
04-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Would be a really nice feature to be able to set up a "playlist" of dungeons before starting say a guild event. At the moment, once you finish a whole dungeon - i.e the last map in the campaign, it's hard to maintain the same group of people you were once with, especially if you were only say, playing though the last level in a campaign , you have to constantly quit and rejoin.
A playlist would be a nice feature to allow some creativity and variety in the gameplay of the individual.

Banned
04-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Very good idea. I hate having to remake when I'm farming in Mega-Maze. This idea actually reminds me alot of the Star Wars Battlefront playlist system.

setec
04-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent game setup, maybe game name "24-7" or something, that was setup by the Devs. This game would rotate 24-7 through all the maps in the game. So, at anytime, at least 5 people could be in the game playing all the levels. Or maybe even put it on random. So, if they didn't setup the ability to make a playlist, which I think is a great idea by the way, then you would at least have the 24-7 game you could jump into. And with so many people on, I guess there would have to be more than one 24-7 game. Anyway, just an idea.

Splurd
04-24-2010, 02:57 PM
I just ran around 7 mini maze games, with the same set of people. I just create and they all joined. Didn't even friend them or anything, only started chatting after like, the 2nd game.