PDA

View Full Version : Letter to dev's

Zodiarck
01-03-2013, 09:57 PM
I,heard some peiple saw me on sl today which wasnt true at all saying I was curseing people and all that crap, which,is not true I,didnt log in,at all today till like 20mins ago,wheb,i log in ALLLLLL MY GOOD STUFF IS MISSING MY MARK, MY SCORN, MY SHIRT MY CUSTOM, MY LEGENDARY L45 PEICES, OLDMAN WINTER, RIVETS, AND ALL MY,OTHER VANITY SO YES, I AM PISSED VERYYYYY PISSED I,DONT WANT ANY OF THAT GIFTING NONSENSE SAYING THATS WHAT TRADE BUTTON IS FOR SOMEONE GOT ON MY,ACOUNT WHEN I,HAVE,NEVER IN,MY LIFE GAVE MY INFORMATION OUT TO ANYONE, so I would realy appreciate it if my stuff was given back this,happen,this morning from what people are telling me,saying they saw me on SL when I didnt log till just,20 mins ago this,is some MAJOR BS and I,would like ALL my stuff not one more or less ALL of it returned to its rightfull owner me

iAmPain
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Hmm.. Sounds fishy to me.

Phantasm0162
01-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah thats messed up
Get em bind yur account to your device
And i hope u get yur stuff back,and whoever did it i hope gets a permanent ban from all sts games!

Zodiarck
01-03-2013, 10:17 PM
I dont see this, any of this being consequences of my decisions when,all I did,was log on and,find ALL my good stuff missing, I never give personal information out, I,want my stuff back and acount bounded to my phone

ArtofWar
01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
So sorry for you bro :-/ Hope everything gets well again

iRusher
01-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Email support don't rant on forums.

Justg
01-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll take a look at it.