PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a noob question - Founders vanity for rouge?

Avelynia
01-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Hello! I'm not a super new player, but I feel like this may be a silly question or at the very least one that other newbies may have. I have two characters - a warrior and a rouge. I have been leveling both to reach the new cap, and recently completed a trial play offer that gave me a considerable amount of plat.

With the plat I bought my warrior the founders vanity set among other things. When I went to purchase a founders vanity set for my rouge, none were listed in the store. Is there no available founders vanity set for rouges?! I was away for a week for the holidays, did I just happen to miss it?

Thanks to anyone who is able to shed some light on this! :)

Limsi
01-04-2013, 01:10 AM
I'm afraid they are not anymore available via store purchase. These founder items are now replaced with new equips (Steel Commando Set). However, you could try searching for these founder items in the auction house.

To guide you with the list of these founder items, check this thread:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79706-Guide-Complete-List-of-Founder-s-Equipment&highlight=Founder Good day!

Avelynia
01-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks for your response :)

Just to clarify - so there was at one point a Founders rouge vanity set? I'm only asking in regards to the vanity sets. A bit confused since the Warrior one is still available in the store. Thanks!

Lowlyspy
01-04-2013, 01:31 AM
The only vanity founder's set that has ever been available is the purple one for warrior. Pre-21 cap there was a founder's chest in which you could get actual statted gear. It's still up in the air whether or not those will be turned into vanities, probably not though.

Limsi
01-04-2013, 03:16 AM
To clarify, these founder items are not vanities rather they are regular equipments :)

Wizard_Mike
01-04-2013, 09:33 PM
To clarify, these founder items are not vanities rather they are regular equipments :)
Yeah, OP is asking about the founders vanity set, not the founders items. Only the warrior can get the founders vanity set (big purple armor).

All classes got the commando and winter vanity sets (forgot exact names)
Warriors got founders and Santa vanity sets.
Rogues got the red and green elf suit sets.
Sorcerers got the Christmas tree and Santa sets.

Joao Pedro Soares Aldeia
01-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Sorry but wat is vanity items ?? is just for show off or it cames it some specs??

Limsi
01-31-2013, 09:45 PM
It's for aesthetics with no stat bonuses, Joao

Vystirch
02-01-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm afraid they are not anymore available via store purchase. These founder items are now replaced with new equips (Steel Commando Set). However, you could try searching for these founder items in the auction house.

To guide you with the list of these founder items, check this thread:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79706-Guide-Complete-List-of-Founder-s-Equipment&highlight=Founder Good day!

Yes this is the original founders gear with stats.

Founders gear without stats (vanity) can be found in this thread with pics of them:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures