PDA

View Full Version : More Assets Achievements

Avelynia
01-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before but nothing popped up when I searched for it :)

I would really love it if in this next update they would consider adding more assets achievements. Having already reached the 100k one I'd love to have another financial goal to strive to (maybe 500k and 1mil achievements - with a title for the 1 mil?)

Just my 2 cents! :)

Videa
01-04-2013, 03:11 AM
I see this could work for PvE kills or PvP kills but I don't think it would be fair to have that for gold.

They already have few gold achievements right now and the 100k one is just fine. If they go for the 1 mill achievement, people buying plat would have a too big advantage over people farming for gold so It would come down to buying your achievement with real life money.

Just my opinion.

Vystirch
01-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I see this could work for PvE kills or PvP kills but I don't think it would be fair to have that for gold.

They already have few gold achievements right now and the 100k one is just fine. If they go for the 1 mill achievement, people buying plat would have a too big advantage over people farming for gold so It would come down to buying your achievement with real life money.

Just my opinion.

I have nvr bought plat, and if I saved up all that I have made already in AL I would have 3mil.

Videa
01-04-2013, 06:29 PM
I have nvr bought plat, and if I saved up all that I have made already in AL I would have 3mil.

Please share your secrets

Energizeric
01-06-2013, 05:03 PM
They should have Zillionaire achievement for gold cap like they do in PL. If someone wants to spend $500 to get it, then that's their business, but I doubt anyone is going to spend that much just for a title. Instead, it will be for those who earn it.

Avelynia
01-07-2013, 02:37 AM
I am interested in it because I personally don't use plat for gold, but do enjoy saving. I would appreciate having additional monetary achievement goals beyond 100k simply because its a fun goal to work towards. If some players wish to use plat to achieve that goal, then that's fine for them.