ArcanePlayz
01-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Ice Bolt cooldown is 2 sec. And lasts like at least 3 sec. Spam Ice Bolt and GG

Lesmiserables
01-04-2013, 01:56 AM
I don't wanna die to froggies!

Pulkeren
01-04-2013, 02:21 AM
lol look at rouges criticals plus damage insane!!!

Jcyee
01-04-2013, 02:38 AM
We will never know until pvp is released. No need to jump to conclusions here. Who knows, there may be a skill to escape the ice like in PL, assuming the skill freezes the enemy; I wouldn't know what it does as I haven't done much with my sorcerer yet.

Cero
01-04-2013, 03:54 AM
if your playing 3class ....at current by theory,all class has advantages and disadvantages. im saying theyre somewhat balance

Sharaobic
01-04-2013, 06:05 AM
use juggernaut to escape freeze..wareiors will be immortal......rogues will have deadly attacks...but it is mages who are gonna die first..they will keep running in circles.until they use 4 sec arcane shield

DontNerfMeBro
01-04-2013, 06:25 AM
use juggernaut to escape freeze..wareiors will be immortal......rogues will have deadly attacks...but it is mages who are gonna die first..they will keep running in circles.until they use 4 sec arcane shield

No.. (runs) we.. (in)... won't! (circles)

Goria
01-04-2013, 06:46 AM
No.. (runs) we.. (in)... won't! (circles)

Lmao. dat comment. xD

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

ArcanePlayz
01-04-2013, 06:48 AM

I am sure ice bolt cool down is much faster than Jugg

csyui
01-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Most boss won't be frozen by ice, neither will ppl

Royce
01-04-2013, 08:41 AM
I'll bet freeze will work, but won't have it's usual duration. Plus both other classes have skills that clear debuffs. The fact that sorcerer has no such ability is one of the many reasons I think they'll sit at the bottom of the PvP totem pole, but we'll never know until we see what sort of balancing changes exist when PvP comes out.

Suentous PO
01-04-2013, 08:48 AM
I can see freezing a rogue, and then remembering just before i die, that I'm not the only one with range. Gf

Sharaobic
01-04-2013, 12:07 PM
I bet rogues poison darts will be deadly...if they are unlocked.

Vystirch
01-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Ice Bolt cooldown is 2 sec. And lasts like at least 3 sec. Spam Ice Bolt and GG

Maybe when a rogue does shadow piercer it can't be hit.... Wahla

wvhills
01-04-2013, 02:53 PM
RoUGes will be too weak. We def need a buff. :D
Mages and warriors are too OP. Buff the roUGe's!

Duflie
01-04-2013, 03:46 PM
They should make it like an action pvp where we have to aim our attacks. Having a rogue this might be a disadvantage with arrow skills but who cares it'll be more fun if we have to aim our attacks instead of just same old auto aims

dtandel10
01-04-2013, 07:42 PM
RoUGes will be too weak. We def need a buff. :D
Mages and warriors are too OP. Buff the roUGe's!
u serious rogue are OP atm with there high armor, dodge, dps and the arrow skills does like 1.5-2k when crit 3 arriw skills= death for warrior 1 arrow skill = death for mage

Lalarie
01-04-2013, 07:55 PM
We will never know until pvp is released. No need to jump to conclusions here. Who knows, there may be a skill to escape the ice like in PL, assuming the skill freezes the enemy; I wouldn't know what it does as I haven't done much with my sorcerer yet.

Exactly, we won't know what is going to happen in PvP, who knows, STS might surprise us

Matutd
01-04-2013, 08:02 PM
I'll be 1 hitting mages with my OP aimed shot haha

Sharaobic
01-05-2013, 01:42 AM
certainly,you have the coolest signature.

Smart
01-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Hello as a Mage i have got to know this class very well and based on what i know mages wil take down warriors but have a harder time with rouges but we will NOT be the weakest anyways a mage has 700k kills and a warrior hass 490k kills so hmmm mages win ^...^

Sharaobic
01-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Hello as a Mage i have got to know this class very well and based on what i know mages wil take down warriors but have a harder time
with rouges but we will NOT be the weakest anyways a mage has 700k kills and a warrior hass 490k kills so hmmm mages win ^...^

mages have max500 armor and 1000hp while a warrior has max1000 armor and 3500hp.warriors have 70%damage reduction with juggernaut..mages try to hit us of 300...we suffer only 90 damage..imagine warrior could be undying with horn of renew....also if any class wants to stun/freeze they wont be able to due to dodge chance of players....I fear only time shift but Juggernaut is ready to counter every debuffs.Only mages have no anti debuff like rogues and warriors.I fear rogues high dodge will make anyone impossible to hit her..rogues too have shadow veil to counter stun attacks.

Royce
01-05-2013, 08:18 AM
a mage has 700k kills and a warrior hass 490k kills so hmmm mages win ^...^

I guarantee you if there was a leaderboard for deaths, mages would be way higher than any warrior on that too. It's not the point, just because mage AOE can rack up a ton of kills against packs of mobs doesn't mean the class will be effective against over armored warriors. I really can't see right now how they will balance the sorcerer class into PvP. The only advantage the class really possesses over others is AOE and (since rogue AOE is way better than it should be) it's only a slight advantage. Rogues have better single target damage, better survivability, and arguably a better heal. Warriors have far greater survivability and definitely a better heal. Both other classes have skills that will allow them to close range on a sorcerer instantly, and rogues don't even need to do so with their OP ranged skills., and both other classes have a skill to clear all debuffs negating the only other argument one might have for an advantage for sorcerers. Anyway, I'm interested to see how it will all play out.

Sharaobic
01-06-2013, 01:37 AM
I bet my head, warriors will take faar less damage from any other class than expected. Axe throw chained belt and CS knockback will give us edge.I just wonder how much damage can a warrior give to opponents.but should be not lese than 50 or else it would consume huge ammounts of time to kill someone.

nicoB
01-06-2013, 11:47 AM
And razor sheild disables roots and snares and gives me 20% dodge. last 8 seconds :P

nicoB
01-06-2013, 11:49 AM
8 seconds is plenty of time to take you out :)

primaeva
01-06-2013, 11:51 AM
And razor sheild disables roots and snares and gives me 20% dodge. last 8 seconds :P

It only removes the first effect, slow can be reapplied. Furthermore, this does nothing for stuns. D:

nicoB
01-06-2013, 12:18 PM
It only removes the first effect, slow can be reapplied. Furthermore, this does nothing for stuns. D:

I know, I'm counting on the high dodge to help me out :)

Matutd
01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
certainly,you have the coolest signature.

Thanks very much :)