PDA

View Full Version : Hauntlet

vevy
01-04-2013, 06:22 AM
I did 1:25 time in hauntlet but why I didnt get the achievement . What I did wrong ?Need help pls

nenjih
01-04-2013, 06:24 AM
were you the one that actually ran across the finish line by 1:30? only the one that runs gets it, not the whole party (unless they all ran to finish by 1:30)

Lesmiserables
01-04-2013, 06:49 AM
Right so u either have to be the ldr and run to the finish line , or just be the one to run to the finish line lol.
were you the one that actually ran across the finish line by 1:30? only the one that runs gets it, not the whole party (unless they all ran to finish by 1:30)

jerzy448
01-04-2013, 08:11 AM
i want this title so bad

Limsi
01-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Pm me in game: Limsyoker

let's get you the title.

Bless
01-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Pm me in game: Limsyoker

let's get you the title. ill help if im on :P ign bless

Jcyee
01-04-2013, 04:53 PM
They should change that rule then... :/

But doesn't the timer stop when one of the players crosses the finish line? Haven't done a Haunlet run in a while

Patricks
01-04-2013, 05:00 PM
The hauntlet difficulty did not increase with the lvl cap increase. If you just wait til you get a free combo elix, a mage can finish it under 90secs solo. Not sure about other classes, but I'm gonna assume the same.

Bless
01-04-2013, 05:04 PM
The hauntlet difficulty did not increase with the lvl cap im pretty sure it did, why is the hauntlet enhanced record still around 1min? :P

Deadbite
01-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Cause the time between the spawns of mobs don't change. And it takes time to run through.

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 06:06 PM
They should change that rule then... :/

But doesn't the timer stop when one of the players crosses the finish line? Haven't done a Haunlet run in a while

Yup, timer stops when first to cross the line gets it.

The problem with having all get the title, I assume is any other player being carried across the line. This way at least the person that needs the title has to help out.

As experienced, just because they know you can cross the line they stand at the gate, and leave the mob to the group expecting it all to work out.

The best way to get the time is through teamwork.

@Patrick Solo'n just out of the 1.30 non lix on Rogue, so I'd say it's very likely. (Having our own lil competition in the guild for fun :p)

Avshow
01-04-2013, 06:13 PM
The hauntlet difficulty did not increase with the lvl cap increase. If you just wait til you get a free combo elix, a mage can finish it under 90secs solo. Not sure about other classes, but I'm gonna assume the same.

The hauntlet difficulty changed after the lvl cap.

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 06:34 PM
The hauntlet difficulty changed after the lvl cap.

Meaning?

Mind elaborating for giggles.

csyui
01-04-2013, 09:35 PM

I am not sure if the difficulty of hauntlet increased or not, but I still cant solo under 90s. (awkward)
You guys are amazing.

Avshow
01-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I am not sure if the difficulty of hauntlet increased or not, but I still cant solo under 90s. (awkward)
You guys are amazing.

well,well, I made it once solo under 90s.(the only one)....

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 10:03 PM

Grow up.

And answer the question above, if you have any idea on what has "changed" difficulty wise.

Our group haven't run it yet, but just from solo'n and one or 2 Duo, the difficulty and times on the LB's show otherwise.

Avshow
01-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Grow up.

And answer the question above, if you have any idea on what has "changed" difficulty wise.

Our group haven't run it yet, but just from solo'n and one or 2 Duo, the difficulty and times on the LB's show otherwise.

so,just do it,looking forward:)

Bless
01-04-2013, 10:23 PM

Grow up.

Our group haven't run it yet, but just from solo'n and one or 2 Duo, the difficulty and times on the LB's show otherwise. To clear the confusion, yes the difficulty has changed. The times on LB would be like 30sec if they hadnt made hauntlet harder.

Just pm a dev for the real truth. End of.

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 10:37 PM
To answer the OQ, yes the difficulty has changed. The times on LB would be like 30sec if they hadnt made hauntlet harder.

Just pm a dev for the real truth.

Again a definitive answer.

Pure was 1.08 it is now 57.

Unless you mean as a whole, which doesn't really mean "Haunt" alone got harder. It means the whole process did, when calculating mob/bosses HP/Armour. (As stated in the update, and why Tombs/Crypts seem "harder".)

asifaiab
01-04-2013, 10:40 PM
i cant do it. im a mage. how u do it.

Bless
01-04-2013, 10:42 PM
i cant do it. im a mage. how u do it. hes baws, like 600k kills.

Avshow
01-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Again a definitive answer.

Pure was 1.08 it is now 57.

Unless you mean as a whole, which doesn't really mean "Haunt" alone got harder. It means the whole process did, when calculating mob/bosses HP/Armour. (As stated in the update, and why Tombs/Crypts seem "harder".)

this is a simple question. We do not need to discuss the detail of mops/boss/hp/armor....just make your team on the lb, it is so simple for you ,right?

Patricks
01-04-2013, 10:54 PM
If the hauntlet difficulty did increase, then it didn't increase enough to match the new gear and the additional skill points and passives. It is way way easier as a 21 then a 16.

There are some things in hauntlet timewise u can't change which is why times won't drop hugely. The time spent to travel thru the map and the amount of time for enemies to appear are the same.

Also, the same enemies in tombs increased in difficulty, so tombs now take longer than before. So if hauntlet increased in difficulty, it should take longer now not faster.

Spicy1
01-05-2013, 12:17 AM
If the hauntlet difficulty did increase, then it didn't increase enough to match the new gear and the additional skill points and passives. It is way way easier as a 21 then a 16.

There are some things in hauntlet timewise u can't change which is why times won't drop hugely. The time spent to travel thru the map and the amount of time for enemies to appear are the same.

Also, the same enemies in tombs increased in difficulty, so tombs now take longer than before. So if hauntlet increased in difficulty, it should take longer now not faster.

Mobs scale to players lvl also in hauntlet. So it didnt get harder or easier in any way. Got my haunted title @16 cap, was not too hard back then either. And the reason for lb-times getting better is just simply that players are getting better and know the mechanics more. Don't forget it's still a pretty new game.

Y O L O
01-05-2013, 10:56 AM
ill help

ign;everyduck elix:combo

Silver Haze
02-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I have finished upper hauntlet at 1.27 minutes and have not received the title haunted, why? help pls!

Valsacar
02-10-2013, 04:33 PM
You have to cross the finish line before the timer is up, not just kill the boss and let someone else stop the timer.

Silver Haze
02-10-2013, 04:40 PM
ok. thanks!

Bless
02-11-2013, 02:50 AM
And please don't post on OLD threads, it's called necro'ing

Avshow
02-25-2013, 05:46 PM
when I look back the old thread someday.... it is funny, lmao

Lesmiserables
02-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Ahh necro ! no one needs this now lol!

wowdah
02-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Lol i am too sux for hauntlet.... fail

Jessicazx
02-26-2013, 03:39 AM
You only get the achievement if you are the one to cross the line before 1:30. It couldn't figure it out for a sort period of time, i thought it was a stupid bug and i was frustrated... and then i found out that i was an idiot.

Aniscater
02-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Hey Csy and Avshow why did you guys run the Hauntlet in not in a whole party?

Avshow
02-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Hey Csy and Avshow why did you guys run the Hauntlet in not in a whole party?

it is just for fun....if some group break the record, we will try three

Aniscater
02-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Oh you guys just have fun with lb's:D

vanaddict
02-26-2013, 10:20 PM
well.. i guess it's warrior class is the hardest to achieve this title. i'm level 26 warrior. got good legend gear. but still, no hauntlet title. hard to find a perfect team.