PDA

View Full Version : Sad.......

Avshow
01-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Yesterday night, someone asked my teammate that whether we can make him get into the learnboard, if we succeed, he would pay each of us 50k.
So we did it for about 5 runs. Then the man said he do not have the money to pay for us, and give us a reason that blablablablabla(some reason that
the pp in his guild would pay him if he succeed.But they did not).
What ever,50k is not too much for us, and it is a kind of practice also.However, this make us feel uncomfortable.
It is you suppose to pay for us, I do not care about what happened in your guild at all.
We trust you so we did not ask you to show you have the money, because that is not very much.
But if you are not able to pay, how comes you could say that.

csyui
01-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Let try to kick him off from LB :D

Limsi
01-04-2013, 08:26 AM
I guess it's really something for that guy, but too bad he cannot keep to his promises. I'm thankful how you guys choose me at times. Gotta love your companion brothers!

Bless
01-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Let try to kick him off from LB :D hauntlet? Im in....

Avshow
01-04-2013, 08:35 AM
As for me , I would like to play with anyone , it is some kind of practice for handling all different situations.Also ,you are good enough, just need more practice to catch our pace. The sense for playing hauntlet with different groups is not easy to get.You know what,I sold out 3 shiloh for last week......

Avshow
01-04-2013, 08:39 AM
well ,not easy to kick him off, it is the 9th on record.
I mean absolutely we can kick him off, but we need many runs.......................

Lesmiserables
01-04-2013, 09:06 AM
RIGHT and the same person said his guild hosting a contest and will give 1m to those who gets him into the ldr board lol .

Ungbak
01-04-2013, 09:19 AM
And i think i know what guild that person may be in!