PDA

View Full Version : valentine event

enifreboz
01-04-2013, 02:09 PM
if we'll be getting the same valentine platinum bought vanities like last year then i'll be happy but if better then last year then i'll be more happy xD
so what we gonna get ? any plans?

ArtofWar
01-04-2013, 02:23 PM
I hope we get the same vanitys again.. i was there last year but i just started at this time so i didn't bought them :(

jackhark
01-04-2013, 02:34 PM
meh i dont really mind these recycled events cuz i wasnt playin that long so its all new to me

Mrbananaz
01-04-2013, 03:17 PM
but i wear my valentine vanitys because no one else has them. they look epic and now everyone is gonna have um :/

Cero
01-04-2013, 05:21 PM
it will happen..... (they havent removed snow christmas effect) No time to make another type of valentines vanity:P

gison
01-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Boo. I want new stuff.

Mrbananaz
01-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Boo. I want new stuff.

ikr i want.. CHOCOLATE

iRusher
01-04-2013, 06:36 PM
but i wear my valentine vanitys because no one else has them. they look epic and now everyone is gonna have um :/

That's why I always wore top hat, but now I can't

enifreboz
01-04-2013, 09:23 PM
we'll get a valentine heart vaanity where it will be written ''sam and delphina loves you <3''

Zaonabiuibil
01-05-2013, 08:25 AM
There goes any value on my heart guard.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

ArtofWar
01-05-2013, 08:29 AM
like already before the christmas event, the new players want the old stuff back and the old players want new vanitys..

iRusher
01-05-2013, 11:16 AM
like already before the christmas event, the new players want the old stuff back and the old players want new vanitys..

Yep..I don't want recycled stuff
(Like the Top Hat..)

ArtofWar
01-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Yep..I don't want recycled stuff
(Like the Top Hat..)

and i want some of the old stuff.. it's ever the same :P

KillaSkillz
01-06-2013, 08:44 AM
After "winter holiday" people will put their top hats away, you will see less. They were everywhere last year too.
Personally I did not like one single v-day vanity so I did not buy them last year.
If it's a reboot of last year, I still won't buy them.

Probably just log in, say "wow i'm impressed" and log back out.
STS has the capability to pull off some great events, i've seen it.
But whether or not they have the desire to do it, that's the big question.

enifreboz
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
for the one who dont know how valentine vanities of 2012 looked like here they are

i just want the eye visor and green leafy things , choco box i dont like

other old vanities photos you can get here >>>> http://www.facebook.com/starlegends/photos_stream

Zaonabiuibil
01-06-2013, 05:20 PM
I was in the second pic! And the last one was St Patricks day, lololol oh and there was also the heart guard.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Commanderkeen
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
They better not release the heart visors again.

Deadbite
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
After "winter holiday" people will put their top hats away, you will see less. They were everywhere last year too.
Personally I did not like one single v-day vanity so I did not buy them last year.
If it's a reboot of last year, I still won't buy them.

Probably just log in, say "wow i'm impressed" and log back out.
STS has the capability to pull off some great events, i've seen it.
But whether or not they have the desire to do it, that's the big question.

2011 they did the first PLs birthday event right around Easters event also. I joined a few months before so it was my first events and I was amazed it had me hooked. I haven't seen anything that can compare with that since then... Ever since they did that turnstile 2plat event for Xmas.

sonofkrypton
01-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Anyone who has evvver seen me in sl knows heart visor is like my trademark. If they release again ill be beyond dissapointed. Iv spent thousands and thousands of platinum in sl but visor has always been my favorite sl item. I got an actual xray drop in sl and havnt got half the comments in b* as when im wearing my heart rays...cmon sts make my time playing and money spent worth it... Repeating would be a huge smack in the face. Look at all the great mmo's out there...some items shuld be left as rare. Give ppl a reason to want to spend plat on items. Repeating every year so any new player can buy em isnt the way! I love new players in sl, but shuldnt my time put in mean something? Coming from a vet, and someone who has bought and spent nearly 10k plat, stop repeating holiday items! Iv been loyal to you....throw me a bone here...

gison
01-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Don't re-release my stuff >:(

Mogunsforme
01-13-2013, 10:46 PM
And meh wants anotha xray drop xD

sgtsloter
01-16-2013, 11:56 PM
I feal the same way as Sonofkrypton. Plus I also have that visor its cool as ice.
:cool:

Corpser
01-17-2013, 12:03 AM
New players will be happy with new or old items
Old player want new stuff.... If you make new stuff the whole player base will be happy and more money will be spent re releasing items is stupid and I cannot fathom why it is done you don't earn as much as a simple re colored vanity would get

Rittik
01-28-2013, 08:45 PM
comeon Sts will do whateva they feel like..as if they gonna listen to ya peeps?eh?
anyway i personally dont mind any vanities as i usually sport my R.I.P or Arbitters and Hell yea! they not coming back!

-Rik[Rittik]

quanebo
01-28-2013, 09:05 PM
comeon Sts will do whateva they feel like..as if they gonna listen to ya peeps?eh?
anyway i personally dont mind any vanities as i usually sport my R.I.P or Arbitters and Hell yea! they not coming back!

-Rik[Rittik]

omg yes. r i p vanity ftw. its my fav van in entire game xD

gison
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM

-Rik[Rittik]

Hey rikki. Wb bud.

Anecat
01-29-2013, 10:40 PM
i bet sts will rmk almost every event, at least they spared me my reindeer antlers...

KillaSkillz
02-02-2013, 05:54 PM
i bet sts will rmk almost every event, at least they spared me my reindeer antlers...

And my robo reindeer, really glad christmas passed and it didn't come up in the store :)

Rittik
02-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Hey rikki. Wb bud.

hey hey bro! missed ya :)

-Rik[Rittik]