PDA

View Full Version : FAKE site hacks SL players

Uafaud
01-04-2013, 02:17 PM
hi to all of u guys this is just a warning to all of u dont go to this site < removed to protect further scamming > this site hacked/scammed 4 of my friends untill now i wanted to warn u guys to not put your foot into their footsteps

Samhayne
01-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Hey Uafaud,

That's a bummer to hear about your friends. We removed the link to the site to prevent anyone else from following the link and we'll ask for the site to be taken down by the hosting company.

In general, NEVER EVER give out your login username and password. They're just trying to steal your account and all your stuff on it.

Uafaud
01-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Hey Uafaud,

That's a bummer to hear about your friends. We removed the link to the site to prevent anyone else from following the link and we'll ask for the site to be taken down by the hosting company.

In general, NEVER EVER give out your login username and password. They're just trying to steal your account and all your stuff on it.

:D ty for info but they already did to someone xD

Uafaud
01-06-2013, 02:51 AM
NOTE:a girl named spanajj or spanjj gave this link to many in sl

Chickenrunnn
01-06-2013, 09:02 AM

The same happened in PL. The best thing you must do when you see that kind of scam, email support with a screenie of the scammer + website name.

Something like this, except you'd unhide the hidden things for support only :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22542&d=1357224852

Cya =)

Ps : Avoid naming people on forums :p.. Only name scammers in tickets to support (link here (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/anonymous_requests/new))

Seiyen
01-06-2013, 09:25 AM

Yea she was giving away 500 platinum, lol she pmd me also:D

Schnitzel
01-09-2013, 05:12 PM
I dont understand why people fall for these things?(no offense)..
Can I suggest: when the game is loading, have a "tips" sign that says:No matter how tempting something about free plat. From a sight you never heard of before, never go there" or Never give your account info to ANYONE OR ANYTHING"

Slant
01-10-2013, 03:34 AM
^they already do that

Uafaud
01-10-2013, 10:45 AM
I dont understand why people fall for these things?(no offense)..
Can I suggest: when the game is loading, have a "tips" sign that says:No matter how tempting something about free plat. From a sight you never heard of before, never go there" or Never give your account info to ANYONE OR ANYTHING"

LOL whoever hears a site is giving away 500plats will go there fast&furious he/she even wont care about the account xD and ty for info

Schnitzel
01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
^they already do that
No I mean u know when game loading?(in pl with the running knight) they should put the tips there.