PDA

View Full Version : wait what?

xcainnblecterx
01-04-2013, 03:59 PM
So im scannin cs and see lvl20-21 demonlord arms and helms goin for as low as 10k. Did it.already drop that much, or are those the bad ones?

Energizeric
01-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Those are the bad ones. There seems to be 4 different types for each class, and the bad ones are those that don't have the desired stat. For example, a rogue armor that doesn't add any dex.

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Still unsure why these demon pieces were rushed so much.

The models of the pieces are spot on. The Stats on the other hand are atrocious.

1.8m say for best Rogue Armour, 1 dex and 31 more Armour than Lvl 21 Agile Ranger of Savvy. (11 more armour than Lvl 20 Agile of Will, same as 21.)

The names are the same, even tho they have no Int on them, they are still called "Will" just seems the whole end game was rushed, Old Scaled items are still close to/of not the same as the best, and you can solo Jarl under 40-50s.

xcainnblecterx
01-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Ahhh ok i see. Still those bad ones seemed to give me better stats, so i guess it is all wic wack

Energizeric
01-04-2013, 06:56 PM
In general I think the desired items have the following stat:

Sorcerer gear has INT as the primary stat & STR as the secondary stat.

Rogue gear has DEX as the primary stat & STR as the secondary stat.

Warrior gear has STR as the primary stat & DEX or INT as the secondary stat (seems to be a debate over whether DEX or INT is better for warrior)

Those items that give these stats are the pricey ones. The ones that are the cheapest give none of the primary stat. And those priced in the middle are slightly off. For example, the "of grace" sorcerer items give INT as the primary stat but DEX as the secondary stat (STR would be preferred), so "of grace" demonlord items are priced in the 100k range, where as the "of security" give the desired stats and those are priced way higher. On the other hand, "of savvy" sorcerer items give DEX as the primary stat, which is pretty useless for sorcerers, so those items are priced around 10k, the cheapest of the demonlord items.

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Dex/Int all the way.

xcainnblecterx
01-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Wow sts really trying to confuse us here. Thanks for.clearing that up energizeric

crestmage
01-04-2013, 09:41 PM
The new Demonlord items are around equal to the old items like berserk or juggernaut. Definitely rushed. Though there was a time when Demonlord was first introduced, those 'bad' items were sold at 400k lol :/

BodMaster
01-04-2013, 09:53 PM
The new Demonlord items are around equal to the old items like berserk or juggernaut. Definitely rushed. Though there was a time when Demonlord was first introduced, those 'bad' items were sold at 400k lol :/

Only to the fools.

Anyone with a braincell or two, id hope they checked the stats.

Can't fault the models though, very "wanting", so the other rich side may have just done it for the looks.

CosmoxKramer
01-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Still unsure why these demon pieces were rushed so much.

The models of the pieces are spot on. The Stats on the other hand are atrocious.

1.8m say for best Rogue Armour, 1 dex and 31 more Armour than Lvl 21 Agile Ranger of Savvy. (11 more armour than Lvl 20 Agile of Will, same as 21.)

The names are the same, even tho they have no Int on them, they are still called "Will" just seems the whole end game was rushed, Old Scaled items are still close to/of not the same as the best, and you can solo Jarl under 40-50s.

The item stats are based on Level, Quality, Elite/non-elite, and the naming convention. So any elite 20 item "of ___" will have the same stats as another with similar stuff on it. The only point to get new stuff is no look and procs from weapons. Wince so many people use vanities, it doesn't matter which u buy. I would imagine they may make it when lvl 26 comes out that the original content is capped at 21, and then u could get 26 elite from DC and new expansion only. If not Jarl will be number 1 again. I,think this would be good too to allow 2 different item types in the game for more item variety...otherwise everyone would be looking the same...

Energizeric
01-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Wow sts really trying to confuse us here. Thanks for.clearing that up energizeric

I think they were trying to encourage alternate builds, like for example having a dex mage or something like that, but it doesn't seem to be working. Instead I think everyone is just going for the full main stat, and then those who cannot afford the best gear end up with these alternate versions.