PDA

View Full Version : Difference between elite banded golden chest and elite golden chestII?

Cronaldo777
01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Where can this elite banded golden chest be found and whats the diff compared to the elite golden chest II?Thanks

Royce
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Elite II's drop from the elite versions of the first 8 maps. Elite Banded chests drop in the elite versions of the dead city expansion. You need to be at least level 20 to access elite maps. Level 20 and 21 versions of the 16 cap elite items come from IIs. The new stuff (Demonlord, etc) comes from bandeds. Bandeds can currently be sold while IIs cannot.

Duflie
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Elite banded chests can be farm on any new elite dead city expansion. Elite golden chest II can be farm on any old expansion from wind thru kragg. The difference is that banded chests contain the new expansion items like Demon equips. Elite chest II has all the old items from the last update(cap 16) made into lvl 21.

Goria
01-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Elite Banded Chests are dropped in the map, dead city, on elite. (you have to be lvl 20 to unlock it).
Elite Banded Chests II are dropped in the other maps, also on elite.
Elite Banded Chests have a chance to reward you with demonlord equipment, lvl 20 and 21, it's very valuable equipment.

And Elite Chests II have a chance to reward you with the (old) elite equipment, lvl 20 and 21.

But you can ONLY sell Elite Banded Chests in the CS.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Cronaldo777
01-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Thanks peeps. The drops are based on luck right?

Aeoros
01-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Luck, the RNG and maybe even the crazy theories people have come up with xD.

Pro tip, the best drops come when you hold your breath and spin 10 times on the spot lolol

Just kidding. Luck.

TheStoic
01-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Lol, when I opened elite chests the other day, I even got naked to make the system analyze that I was not having the best gear to give me the best loot but it gave me the rare items.

I was basing this theory on my previous weeks farming, were I wore pure epic and guess what, it gave me the pink gears I need.

Royce
01-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Lol, when I opened elite chests the other day, I even got naked to make the system analyze that I was not having the best gear to give me the best loot but it gave me the rare items.

I was basing this theory on my previous weeks farming, were I wore pure epic and guess what, it gave me the pink gears I need.

So it upgraded your gear 1 level each time, naked to rare (okay technically 2 levels but I don't think anyone wears the garbage whites) and epic to legendary. So far your theory seems to be checking out ;)