PDA

View Full Version : <Xenetic>

Xuan Rui
01-05-2013, 01:05 AM
25785Lets start with a brief introduction of <Xenetic> .

Xenetic is a new guild created on 4/1/2013
I doubt anyone has heard of this guild before.Basically, this guild was created because of some personal reasons that made me left my previous guild and I always aspire to lead a successful guild.
Xenetic will and always live by this motto:Once a Xenetic-er, Always a Xenetic-er.

What kind of guild is <Xenetic>?
Xenetic is a International guild.
Why international guild?
I personally don't believe that the colour of anyone's skin/race/religion matters OR a guild that only allows e.g "Americans/Pinoys/Malays ONLY". Xenetic is also a "Elite Hunting" and "Farming" guild.Members are required to understand and speak english in guild chat.We usually hunt for items in elite maps and farm pve kills in watchers tombs.Lastly, a fun-loving and friendly guild.

Guild Ranks

Head Officers
- Maintain order in our guild.
- Report any incidents to GM that happened in guild.(Scams/Begging/Rudeness etc).
- Work closely with Officers..
- In charge whenever GM is not online.

Officers
- Maintain the order of our guild.
- Report any incident that happened in guild.(Scams/Begging/Rudeness to GM or Head Officers.

Recruiters
- Recruit players when possible.
- Report any incident to GM, Head Officers or Officers that happened in guild..

Guild Master
Greusc

Head Officers

Elixrr
Zweixii
Vhati

Officers
Anedraky
Ciasatal
Satsumie
Seras
Semo
Thorlo
Uavaa
Laserboi
Waynetan

Recruiters

Fiiam
Sseraphinaa
Angrygran
Brianchu
Carris
Chinajim
Ciuiyu
Eyeslight
Goucagreb
Haitera
lafiokak
Jhayelchloe
Kazekami
Kingofdragons
Kolemdash
Laves
Lilrobj
Lonesme
Mariankrion
Odinbr
Pharkyewman
Princezeus
Quintycrax
Solodinosaur
Spacemandan
Spottycarton
Stryderr
Sunflowerseed
Sunshineboy
Xarael

Some basic rules if you wish to join our family

NO RACISM
I personally HATE racism.Thats one of the reasons i created <Xenetic>. The definition of Racism:"A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others." So no calling guildmates names like,"Black","Nigga","Asian" etc.

NO BEGGING
There will be no begging of gold or items in guild chat. It is alright if you ask by pm once or twice,but if you continue to do so despite given warnings,GM or Officers will not hestitate to remove you from guild. If members wish to share their loot or gold, they will probably do so by asking in guild chat if anyone needs gold for survivability. Be patient and you will probably get the help you are seeking. All members are to inform the GM or any guild officers if they notice or found a victim of a begging case.

PROMOTIONS
All promotions to different ranks in the guild will be decided by the guild master and officers. Members will be promoted if they shown good attitude by helping others regularly,respectful towards fellow guildmates/public or helping the guild in anyway.Loyalty is also very important. The promotions will be discussed between the guild master and officers throughout a period of time if necessary.Asking for promotions will not be tolerated.We only promote based on your actions.

Leaving Of Guild
*Blahblahblah* has left the guild.Who cares?I don't mind if you leave Xenetic and join another guild because Xenetic will always welcome you back.Ex-Xenetic members can always join back Xenetic by pm-ing Greusc or any other officer/recruiters.Why do we let ex members to join back?Mainly because of our motto,-Once a Xenetic-er, Always a Xenetic-er.

Recruitment is currently open.Feel free to PM Greusc or anyone of our officers for more info.Our website:http://xenetical.blogspot.sg/ .

Members list updated on 18/02/2013.

Mini Guild Photo! :D
Our Website :)
Mini Guild Photo 2! :D

Xenetic™ Once a Xenetic-er, Always a Xenetic-er.
-Greusc-Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being green I wear santa suit with patch of blue and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!

Xuan Rui
01-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Reserved-Greusc

Xuan Rui
01-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Reserved -Greusc

C o k e
01-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Don't you think that an International guild will get a bit confusing? Say if someone in your guild was English and couldn't speak a word of any other language then say, there was a person who is Chinese and they couldn't speak English, it would be hard if they are trying to communicate?

But anyway, Good Luck with your Guild :)

Vystirch
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Don't you think that an International guild will get a bit confusing? Say if someone in your guild was English and couldn't speak a word of any other language then say, there was a person who is Chinese and they couldn't speak English, it would be hard if they are trying to communicate?

Yep

carmany
01-06-2013, 02:06 AM

I think in Chinese guild also can’t well communicate besides I am from Hong Kong and I can type simple English to communication with my guild mate.
Its nice guild 
:cheerful:

Amoss
01-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Would had joined your guild if i didn't quit AL :) Anyways good luck with your guild.

Vhati
01-08-2013, 05:32 AM

You don't need to be fluent in english to join our guild, as long as you can express yourself you're good to go. :)

Sonsnoop
01-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi :-)
I am a in this Guild and i like this guild.... because this guild helps each other if u have problems
I am a Sorcerer with 64k kills because the GM help mehr with the kills

Xenetic is the best new guild in this guild and it will bei success

zweixii
01-10-2013, 05:01 AM
I would like to put my opinion on Xenetic as a guild. I was fortunate to join on the very first day since the guild got created during this time I have seen and experience the continues improvements on the guild from everyone's contribution.

It has been a week now since the guild been establish during this time the guild has rapidly developed, this guild focus is to establish a solid core of players around the globe to experience Arcane Legend as a family, we develop a good understanding with every members in the guild to share our in-game experience. Helping each other is a norm, having casual discussion is always welcomed, seeking power by obtaining the best gears can be achieved with others.

I can't predict nor tell the future of this guild but with the momentum the guild is on I do believe it will become a successful guild in Arcane Legend with everyone's contribution.

Here some perks on joining Xenetic:
Active GM (working his socks off for the guild)
Guild Hall (Shadow Hall – everyone's love and deserve discounted potions ;))
Active Members (members who willing to help, farm and laugh together)
Monthly Guild Contests (contests info will be announce by the senior members in the guild)
Members around the World (don't limit your gaming experiencing with selected region, play Arcane Legend with members from different cultural background... this is after all, a MMORPG :semi-twins:)
Promotions (everyone's contribution is valued in the guild and will be rewarded for their actions :loyal:)
Freedom* (no members is forced to wear Xenetic title, we as a guild won't be treating you as marketing tools)

Sound interested? Want to be more involved in a guild and establish yourself?
Guild Banner is in development – it will come when it's done.

Greusc: “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being green I wear santa suit with patch of blue and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

*not compulsory but always delighted if you wear Xenetic title.

Xuan Rui
01-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Thank youu lovely members^^

Xuan Rui
01-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Bumpss~

marcel-Dmx
01-17-2013, 06:48 AM
BMx111111!!!!!!

zweixii
01-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Been feeling ill the past few days due to cold weather so haven't been online much. Big welcome to all the new members and I look forward with playing AL with you all.

For those who want to join or genuinely want to inquire about the guild, just post here or message in game to GM/Officers/Recruiters.

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Vhati
01-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Greusc = Pro.

Anedraky
01-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Heyy i hope this works this time :-P
Ive enjoyed my short time in this guild so far, i wont be going anywhere in a hurry, this guild is the most helpful guild ive been a part of so far, everyone, has a good laugh and gets on well.
There are always a variety of players online to join a group and pvp or farm elite!
All in all this guild is everything it should be!

Peace
Anedraky

Ieseti
01-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi Greusc i posted in guild 3d! hahahaaha

kazekami
01-26-2013, 09:50 AM
I am so fortunate to join this guild, where people from all around the world play, help, and laugh together :D this is a wonderful guild!

Ladylips
01-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Its me cutielove officer of xenetic, xenetic guild is so awesome members are great, strong and fashionable not only that.. all real friendly..everyone welcome to come in xenetic.. and i like the team work.. so admirable .. :)) ---CUTIELOVE-

Thorlo
01-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Thorlo - Member/Recruiter of Xenetic
<Xenetic> FTW, Once a Xenetic-er, Always a Xenetic-er

Hey Folks! To both Guildies and Players of AL :)
Even Though, i just joined the guild recently. Im proud to say that I enjoyed being in the guild, Its a lovely, Fun and Memorable place to chat and to play with the members in the guild!
Its an active guild thats for sure! :D I must thank Greusc, The GM of the guild, for recruiting me. Its an honour^^
Of cos, theres are still room for improvements but i believe we can achieve it as a guild, as a family. :emmersed:
Once again, Once a Xenetic-er, Always a Xenetic-er

(Dont mind if my english is broken)
-Thorlo

semo
01-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Best guild ever <33 :smile:

Moku Kaulana
01-26-2013, 06:23 PM
"Give Xenetic a try - You may be pleasantly surprised!"

I joined Xenetic just over 2 weeks ago being directly recruited by their Guild Master, Gruesc. I joined like everyone else, figuring why not - just try them out and see what makes these guys different from most other guilds out there in AL.

Well there is a difference. I noticed it immediately when I accepted the Guild invite and chatted with Gruesc. Xenetic treats each Guild Member with respect which in most cases is not readily done in nearly all Guilds in PL, SL, DL & AL. Easily said, I myself do not care to become a Recruiter unless I really, really have to do so. It's one of the most LAME & BORING things to do in a Guild. However, in nearly all Guilds the Member is promoted to Recruiter status without the Member's permission which is unfortunately shows a lack of respect given for the average Guild Member. Most game players almost always just put up with the inconvenience or just "dig out" of the Guild because they do not care to do such things. There are others though who do tolerate the Recruiter promotion and try their best to fulfill the requirements of being Recruiter.

Yes. There are certain obligations when anyone wants to become a part of a "group". However, with Xenetic and their rules you are not being forced into this position. These guys really do care about YOU, the regular Guild Member. There's the difference, plain and simple.

Anyone can request to become as Officer of the Guild. But of course you must prove yourself worthy by becoming a Recruiter to demonstrate the right to hold the title of Guild Officer. This is each Member's own right to choose. Not an imposed decision from Guild Management based on whim.

Being that said, I am quite satisfied with the overall Guild Management and how respect for each Member is duly handled. I'll be sticking around with these guys watching out for any new surprises which may/may not develop in the near future. Keep up the good work!

AL - Bytchin (lvl 21 Sorcerer)
PL - Honihonimake (lvl 76 Mage - Retired)

Popsicle
01-30-2013, 02:18 AM
I joined Xenetic a few days ago by accepting a invitation to join Xenetic from Greusc.I joined the guild because of Greusc.
I had seen him almost everyday in the guild castle trying to recruit new members.To be honest,i hardly seen a GM working so hard for his guild.

Xenetic is rather different in my opinion compared to the previous guilds i had joined before.Like what Bychin said, Greusc chatted immediately when i joined,thats quite uncommon in guilds for the GM chatting immediately with you.
One very good thing about Xenetic is that you dont get promoted unless you ask for promotion.(You only get promoted if you deserved it and you ask for promotion)
Compared to my previous guilds,i get promoted after a day or so once i joined.The GM forced me to recruit new members when i didnt want to.Thats really annoying.Another good thing about Xenetic is that its not a MUST to wear <Xenetic> as your guild title.

Overall,I'm rather satisfied with Xenetic.Friendliness,fun guild,no argument at all.This guild honestly deserves a thumbs up.

sgtsloter
01-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Good luck on guild.
Love the motto btw :):):):):):):)

Anedraky
01-30-2013, 04:42 AM
Heyyy!
This is spottycarton... Aka anedraky!
Gruesc is a tip top GM and i must say that the new recruits are very very helpful, as wel as the whole GUILD .
i love this guild... Totally dedicated to it.

Peace
Spottycarton

Xuan Rui
02-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Haha Anedraky again.;p

robj2002
02-03-2013, 12:17 AM
This guild has been great so far. Lots of help from everyone with anythkng u need. Exept gold. Lol

neodebronco
02-03-2013, 01:47 AM
Hi!

I was an ex officer of a very large guild. I left because I felt that the guild has changed in its aim.

I have a 21 rogue, 21 warrior and a 21 mage all max stats with best gears. You can Google my mage Kasilumati to see him in action FYI... Lol!

My aim to join a guild is to help newer players and have a farming or pvp party going on at all times.

If this is the guild I'm looking for.... Pls reply.

TY!

Xuan Rui
02-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey Kasi, do add me in game.Ill get back to you once i see you online!:smile:
Saw Anedraky in your video.Haha.

Vhati
02-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Yodelayheehoo!

Xuan Rui
02-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Mini contest!
1)http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85872-Signature-Contest&dofbredirect=1
2)http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85293-Guild-Symbol-For-Xenetic

Odinbr
02-10-2013, 07:05 AM
So far the best guild I have entered:chuncky:

Jessicazx
02-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Good Luck with the guild

Alhuntrazeck
02-12-2013, 09:38 AM
*blahblahblah* has left the guild.

posting names ain't cool. poor guy :'(

Xuan Rui
02-13-2013, 02:19 AM
*blahblahblah* has left the guild.

posting names ain't cool. poor guy :'(

*blahblahblah* is just a example.Not posting any name.Dont be mistaken :)

Sparkling Pwnie
02-13-2013, 02:51 AM
BEST GUILD EVER
The first time i joined, i felt left out by what you guys do, but you guys still are the best. Keep out teh good work, make this guild expand.
Just get rid of those beggars and irritat...ters? anyway, you get what i mean. GOOOOO XENETIC!
I pledge to stay with you guys FOREVER :panda:

Sincerely,
- LAAAAAAAAAASERBOIIIIIIIII XD

Sparkling Pwnie
02-13-2013, 02:59 AM
Unless i get kicked (Which i hope won't happen)
BEST GUILD EVER
The first time i joined, i felt left out by what you guys do, but you guys still are the best. Keep out teh good work, make this guild expand.
Just get rid of those beggars and irritat...ters? anyway, you get what i mean. GOOOOO XENETIC!
I pledge to stay with you guys FOREVER :panda:

Sincerely,
- LAAAAAAAAAASERBOIIIIIIIII XD

Odinbr
02-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Pirates !!! Yarr!!

yusufgulec23
02-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Hey guyz. I m really persuaded to be in this guild.You are like my family lol :) i haven't seen my mom more than you.Hope we will be always friend.
You can invite me party if u farm in elite jarl also haha

Pitassasin
Yusuf Güleç

quintcyrax098
02-15-2013, 07:01 PM
.Well,Im one of *******Member.My Arcane Legends Character Name is Quintcyrax.Im about one week to the guild,but i never find it so bored.The People of *******are so helpful,Their so Active,and can be of help anytime.Ive once joined a guild,but its not the guild ive been lookin for.Until A GUILD called ******* Invited me'd.xD.At First,they heartedly welcome me.I mingle with them and they all goes well with me.I never thought of it.They help me become strong,They help me lvl up.They are all so friendly.I never ever thought i will have a friend who is pro,who is rich,who is strong when im not pro like they,im not strong as they are,im not even rich as they are.But they accept me as a GUILD MEMBER and they even give me chance to become a recruiter.I like the way they are and i like the GUILD where I am.I Know the essence of a strong guild,its not the power and strenght the guild have,but its the powerful and strong bonds of friendship.

..And that guild is XENETIC.

-------Quintcyrax will stay loyal to ur guild--------

---an inspirational message to all wants to join----

Alhuntrazeck
02-16-2013, 06:59 AM
*blahblahblah* is just a example.Not posting any name.Dont be mistaken :)

Ohh lol, got it. I knew there was something wrong with someone who keeps a username 'blahblahblah'. BTW, how can i join ur guild? Do one of u guys have to be online? I'm just looking for a good guild for one of my accounts. Thanks.

Odinbr
02-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Ohh lol, got it. I knew there was something wrong with someone who keeps a username 'blahblahblah'. BTW, how can i join ur guild? Do one of u guys have to be online? I'm just looking for a good guild for one of my accounts. Thanks.
Feel free to pm me and I will invite you.Thanks

Sparkling Pwnie
02-23-2013, 04:56 AM
Dear Xenetic,

I might be leaving cuz of i feel like you guys'll be better without me. If you guys would want to know why im saying this, just go ahead and pm me anytime.

Sincerely,

Your fellow Officer, Laserboi

Xuan Rui
03-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Dear Xenetic,

I might be leaving cuz of i feel like you guys'll be better without me. If you guys would want to know why im saying this, just go ahead and pm me anytime.

Sincerely,

Your fellow Officer, Laserboi

Lala..Cool joke!

quintcyrax098
03-07-2013, 05:15 AM
..Good Afternoon/Evening/Morning..Guys

...Xenetic-ers or not..

...Its been two days since im not around in Arcane Legends...I dont know why.Maybe its a problem of the game itself or the device im using....I miss Xenetic now... :-( But i cant play Arcane Legends..Can anyone help me?

..When i open the game it opens..BUT for a while it stops in "Contacting Server"...I have a GREAT NETWORK CONNECTION..But it always stop at that point..
..I cleared its data--I deletd the game--I install again--i refresh my wifi connection--I restart my device--i turned it off--I moved it in the sd--I cleared the cache--Ichech the al site site if ever there is a MAINTAINANCE--I left my device off for a day--

BUT IT DOESNT STILL GOES ON..-.- And I now miss the guild...my friends...my character..my cute companion..the bards and others NPC`s..

...So if anyone knows about how to fixed this..HELP ME! T_T

Badly needing ur help,

Your Fellow Guildmate,Friend...Quintcyrax

SouLBlizzard
03-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Hey there,
Could be your memory storage is full.If it doesnt,send your issue to support probably will help you fixed it.

quintcyrax098
03-07-2013, 06:05 AM
...Well! Thank you.....

...My memory isnt full :-)..Maybe i just send this issue to...
Hehe..Where will i send it by the way?!

...Xorrie, Im just a bit newbie tothis forum-forum or whatever..:-) But Anyway thanks for ur suggestion

Xuan Rui
03-09-2013, 05:56 AM
...Well! Thank you.....

...My memory isnt full :-)..Maybe i just send this issue to...
Hehe..Where will i send it by the way?!

...Xorrie, Im just a bit newbie tothis forum-forum or whatever..:-) But Anyway thanks for ur suggestion

Quinttt~You might wanna screenshot and make a report under "AL Technical Issues and Bugs"
Hope this helps :)

quintcyrax098
03-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Arigato Xan Rui (Or Greusc)

..Okie~! I`ll Try my Best :-) . I dont know if I can Overcome this problem...

...But If you dont Mind so>>>GIve My REGARDS to the GUILD Cause I Miss the Guild very much.Hope their doin well -.-

Xuan Rui
03-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Arigato Xan Rui (Or Greusc)

..Okie~! I`ll Try my Best :-) . I dont know if I can Overcome this problem...

...But If you dont Mind so>>>GIve My REGARDS to the GUILD Cause I Miss the Guild very much.Hope their doin well -.-

Most of us missed you alot too!Many wondered why you didn't came online for quite sometime:uncomfortableness: