View Full Version : Is this allowed ?

Sharaobic
01-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Hi, there I was having a hard time farming gold, so an idea struck my mind which you will think is crazy. I just finished all the campaigns for my character.Now for gold I only have to rely on daily quests.I have another android device on which I can play AL. So, how about if i make another fake account...then do all the campaigns....get good gold... add as friend my first account character, party him,then go with him at a same spot, trade and transfer gold to my first account character.

Traebeles99
01-05-2013, 02:05 AM
I dont think its illegal lol im sure lots of ppl do that. But honestly ull be better off farming, the campaigns dont give much gold anyways. SO try farming Elite Jarl if yor L20 or 21 or any elite dungeon. You will be looking for Elite Copper chests, Elite Silver Chests, and the best are Elite gold chests. Hope I helped at all.

Jcyee
01-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Pretty sure there's nothing against this in the ToS so you should be fine. But like Traebeles99 said, the best way to get some gold is farming for chests at elite jarl in brackenbridge or at the elite tower once you reach level 20.

Aeoros
01-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Yeh, the dailies really don't give much gold. People are also doing this with their story tokens and allies.
Sorta goes against the game in my opinion

Vystirch
01-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Yeh, the dailies really don't give much gold. People are also doing this with their story tokens and allies.

Story and daily tokens can't be traded from accounts or even toons.

Bless
01-05-2013, 12:02 PM

Story and daily tokens can't be traded from accounts or even toons. they do it for the eggs.

Raxin
01-05-2013, 12:13 PM

Story and daily tokens can't be traded from accounts or even toons. they do it for the eggs.

Ido it all for the nookie.

Do ez zones when yoy get reroll and get eggs also. Ribbit granite flapjack etc.