PDA

View Full Version : Anime anime anime anime anime anime

Doodlebeast
01-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Hey guys,

Do you watch animes? If u do, what's ur favourite?
Mine are fairy tail , bleach, beelzebub etc.i watch those in animax and they're awesome!

dudetus
01-05-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm not that big of an anime fan.

DBZ was my favorite show as a child tho.
And I have watched Full Metal Alchemist completely.

Zaonabiuibil
01-05-2013, 08:27 AM
The only I've really watched was One Piece, if you'll count that. great show.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Evangelion, Tokyo Godfathers, Ponyo, Spirited Away, etc.

Terrellz
01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Hmm all my favorites are
Black lagoon
Witchblade
Samurai champloo
Soul eater.
.that's all I can think of right now:)

Bless
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Naruto.

Fefferi
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Wolf's Rain :)

quanebo
01-05-2013, 04:18 PM
only can remember dbz n one peice oh and of course naruto lmao

Doodlebeast
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Never had a chance to watch one piece :(

Moongem
01-07-2013, 05:23 PM
I love bleach, naruto, dbz and more :D

bubblebuddy:)
01-07-2013, 05:38 PM
powerpuffgirls

U MAD BRO?:beaten:

Randomguy
01-07-2013, 08:10 PM
I'm not that big of an anime fan.

DBZ was my favorite show as a child tho.
And I have watched Full Metal Alchemist completely.
DBZ kewl

Doodlebeast
01-08-2013, 02:28 AM
powerpuffgirls

U MAD BRO?:beaten:
Wow D:

Phoenixking
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Evangelion, Tokyo Godfathers, Ponyo, Spirited Away, etc.
Gawd I remember ponyo, I loved it
favorite is Sword Art Online and The World God Only Knows
I watch a lot more then just these of course, but I really love these 2

Prepare
01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Hai miguel

Urqui
01-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Spongebob

Rot
01-09-2013, 04:17 AM
FairyTail ftw!

Doodlebeast
01-09-2013, 07:00 AM
FairyTail ftw!
I love all it's opening!

Doodlebeast
01-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Spongebob
Deep sea cheese :/

Phoenixking
01-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Deep sea cheese :/
I like cheese, the laugh is what kills it In my opinion

Hadesofshadow
01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
too bad every popular anime was milked so hard it makes african kids look like kings

Cero
01-10-2013, 04:47 AM
if you like mystery,psycopath,horror
i recomemnd

-deadman wonderland
-maria nikki
-deathnote

otherwise

naruto
bleach
one piece
fairy tail

:)

bubblebuddy:)
01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
its all about my lil pony >:) lol

Phoenixking
01-11-2013, 01:18 AM
too bad every popular anime was milked so hard it makes african kids look like kings
I don't think naruto or twgok is, but some have been, some shouldn't even last 12 episodes >.<

Doodlebeast
01-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Anyone watches hunter x hunter or the new anime K?

Jblazer
01-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Neuuuuu

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 01:26 AM
On going ones right now
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Naruto Shippude
Hunter x Hunter

Finished Animes
Fate Stay Night/ FZ (bit too emo but I sat through it like a man)
DB/DBZ/DBGT
Gundam Seed/Destiny
Code Gease & R2
Ouran H.S. Host Club
School of Rumble
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
D.Grayman (wish they didnt stop it)
Inuyasha
Tsubasa Chronicles
Eureka Seven
Bleach
Yugioh
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Digimon
Yugioh
Shuffle
Soul Eater

and and and SWORD ART ONLINE!!!

plus i'm a big merchandise collector..mainly buy scaled figures and cute chibis lol

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Why you's all so mainstream :O

The fillers are enough to put anyone off for life, prefer to read the Manga. (Guess it's the security of knowing the Anime is on-going :p)

Few of my Fav's that haven't been mentioned

Air Gear
Angel Beats
Berserk
Kenichi (World's Strongest Desciple)
Tenjoh Tenge
Trigun
Trinity Blood

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Why you's all so mainstream :O

The fillers are enough to put anyone off for life, prefer to read the Manga. (Guess it's the security of knowing the Anime is on-going :p)

Few of my Fav's that haven't been mentioned

Air Gear
Angel Beats
Berserk
Kenichi (World's Strongest Desciple)
Tenjoh Tenge
Trigun
Trinity Blood

well if you really enjoy the anime, even the fillers are very enjoyable

O btw did you watch airgear? They stopped production on it like a few chapters in but I heard the mangas still going

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 02:58 AM
well if you really enjoy the anime, even the fillers are very enjoyable

O btw did you watch airgear? They stopped production on it like a few chapters in but I heard the mangas still going

Fillers can be, Fairy Tail fillers I can watch and enjoy, but Naruto/Bleach etc just don't seem worth it, when they decide to do it right about the time it starts to get interesting. (Story related)

Naruto more so than Bleach, Naruto fillers from a made up story when they were Genin's when as far as grown up in Shippuden gets boring easily. (Maybe just me? Lol)

I watched AirGear but they stopped due to small DvD sales (like most non-mainstream), though I still read the Manga and the same for Kenichi. Kenichi is a must see/read if you haven't already (:

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Naw I stay miles away from manga.

But I agree... filler wise Bleach ones to me were the worst, naruto lol remeber that 100+ episode filler streak before shippuden

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:12 AM
I think Bleach content wise fillers were worse, close to unbearable, but because I love/d Naruto so much I just wanted them to get on with the story/next arc already haha.

Why?? Lol Manga can be great, but I guess it's a bad idea if you don't wanna spoil the story in things like Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail lol.

Oh god, don't remind me! I was watching it at the time (weekly) so to wait a week and sometimes 2 weeks for 1-2 episodes and them being fillers wow.. No wonder it didn't drive me insane! Ha

A lot of the times I try to forget about them, and then catch up a few weeks later. Sounds silly, but I get to watch 5+ episodes in one go then :p

floats
02-09-2013, 03:26 AM
fairy tail (i like natsu's spirit, he won't give up for his guildies and friends, his strong, but mostly, he won't give up to evil, like pvp ;)), gurenn lagann, and hunter x hunter. Beelzebub too cause Fukuichi is too funny to be true ;)

floats
02-09-2013, 03:28 AM
and guys, u missed saoo and black butler ;)

floats
02-09-2013, 03:31 AM
@doodle, i watched k ;) i like when the sword user fights another teenager using skateboard

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:32 AM
and guys, u missed saoo

Gundam/Sabre mentioned it :p

floats
02-09-2013, 03:36 AM
ooh nvm :p

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:36 AM
I think Bleach content wise fillers were worse, close to unbearable, but because I love/d Naruto so much I just wanted them to get on with the story/next arc already haha.

Why?? Lol Manga can be great, but I guess it's a bad idea if you don't wanna spoil the story in things like Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail lol.

Oh god, don't remind me! I was watching it at the time (weekly) so to wait a week and sometimes 2 weeks for 1-2 episodes and them being fillers wow.. No wonder it didn't drive me insane! Ha

A lot of the times I try to forget about them, and then catch up a few weeks later. Sounds silly, but I get to watch 5+ episodes in one go then :p

Man I almost gave up on Naruto back then. Always had my hopes high near the end of a filler arc...a dreadful year indeed

And SAO was mentioned
Hopefully i'll live till the day when we get a real game like SAO

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Man I almost gave up on Naruto back then. Always had my hopes high near the end of a filler arc...a dreadful year indeed

And SAO was mentioned
Hopefully i'll live till the day when we get a real game like SAO

Same! Haha, was definitely a slowwww process.

And if they made a game like SaO, I'd never leave it! Man I'd live in there more than the real world.. surely couldn't be a good thing ha

floats
02-09-2013, 03:42 AM
lol imagine when saoo comes real

Doodlebeast
02-09-2013, 03:44 AM
I watch everything on animax, sadly they only launch out very old animes ( they launch animes at half of the anime episodes), bleach ftw! I hate filters tho.

Currently watching the white invasion arc!

And guys, it's kinda a necro.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:46 AM
lol imagine when saoo comes real

minus the dying irl part? or would people be perfectly fine with that o_O?

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:47 AM
double post but im curious...

Is it "legal" to torrent animes from a subbing group?
If it's not legal do people really get sued for it by funimation, etc

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:47 AM
No matter what age, if it was ever possible in my life time I'd have to play it, or at least try it out! Hopefully still into gaming then tho.. (Disturbing image.. but oh well)

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:55 AM
I watch everything on animax, sadly they only launch out very old animes ( they launch animes at half of the anime episodes), bleach ftw! I hate filters tho.

Currently watching the white invasion arc!

And guys, it's kinda a necro.

Necro's under a month, are perfectly fine.. plus we have brought life to the thread :p

minus the dying irl part? or would people be perfectly fine with that o_O?

Hmmm, a tough one.. I filled in this generator thing that asks a few questions and gives an idea of how long you would stay alive and the lvl you'd become.

Mine was like Level 10 but survive until the end. (Guess I'd be a Twink char for life :p)

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:56 AM
No matter what age, if it was ever possible in my life time I'd have to play it, or at least try it out! Hopefully still into gaming then tho.. (Disturbing image.. but oh well)

and meet a girl like Asuna <3

floats
02-09-2013, 04:14 AM
If you are at the saoo world, I recommend you to not die ........LOL

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 04:31 AM
If you are at the saoo world, I recommend you to not die ........LOL

Dual Swords? Front lines? The glory!

YOLO

floats
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
XOooooo

floats
02-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Although I like Fairy tail more than the cruel world of saoo

Uzii
02-09-2013, 08:04 AM
I used to watch a lot but now...i read from time to time some manga.

Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, X, Princess MOnonoke, Wolfs rain, Noir, Claymore, xxxHolic, Ghost in the shell, Hellsing, Devil may cry, Fullmetal alchemist, Full metal panic, Samurai Shamploo, Naruto - i loved but fillers ugh i stoped after few parts of shippuden, same with Bleach. Only long anime i was able to watch till end was DBZ.

I dont have patience to watch or read something long and still ongoing. Someone mentioned disciple Kenichi.. was thinking abt to read but that length and ongoing scared me lol. So when i see oneshot or only few capitols and complete i know thats smth for me :biggrin:

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Kenichi has it all! Haha you have to read it man (:

and meet a girl like Asuna <3

Hell yesh! (Part of the disturbing images I had.. Lol 60-80+.. O.o)

That's pretty good the way they added that little scene where they make them appear as they are in RL haha, nearly all had drastic changes in age/sex/appearances made me "lol".

Uzii
02-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Hm ill think abt it.

And im a girl :)

I just remembered on collage we used to watch some of the series lol. Small "club" was fun :).

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Hm ill think abt it.

And im a girl :)

I just remembered on collage we used to watch some of the series lol. Small "club" was fun :).

Whoops, we say "man" in just a general sense in the UK, but didn't know you were a girl so good for future references :p (Instead of a super fail haha)

Hmm, not sure about any other Manga that are short term atm and you'd prob read them anyway.

floats
02-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Guys, I have a silly question but what's DBZ or shortened for?

Uzii
02-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I always wondered the meaning if its general or direct so thx for explanation :)

Not many short out there true not many good too. I just read from time to time just to kill the time. (Haha so many times :p)

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I always wondered the meaning if its general or direct so thx for explanation :)

Not many short out there true not many good too. I just read from time to time just to kill the time. (Haha so many times :p)

No problem hehe. And if you find any "un-missable" one's give me a heads up :D

Guys, I have a silly question but what's DBZ or shortened for?

Dragon Ball Z, I watched the whole series (DB/DBZ/DBGT) on Cartoon Network when I was younger so it was Dubbed in English, watched the Japanese version for giggles but the voices put me off :p (Being so used to dubbed voice actors lol)

floats
02-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Oh lol, thx bod, and I watched it too when I got nothin else to do................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................when I was young.

floats
02-09-2013, 11:55 AM
N for romantic stuff, I watched Maid Sama and Hayate the combat butler.. Lololol jkay :D

Uzii
02-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Dragon Ball Z, I watched the whole series (DB/DBZ/DBGT) on Cartoon Network when I was younger so it was Dubbed in English, watched the Japanese version for giggles but the voices put me off :p (Being so used to dubbed voice actors lol)

I watched german dub when i heard original japanese i was like wtf that voice was soo funny :D

N for romantic stuff, I watched Maid Sama and Hayate the combat butler.. Lololol jkay :D

U should try tsubasa chronicle.. i couldnt watch it all was too much

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 01:21 PM
I watched german dub when i heard original japanese i was like wtf that voice was soo funny :D

Haha glad it wasn't just me then xD

I usually can't watch Dubbed Anime, has to be Sub lol

Uzii
02-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Dubed only german.. other eng sub. Kinda helped me with learning the both languages heh

Aeroflame
02-10-2013, 04:47 PM
I read manga, rarely watch anime for the sole reason that I am an impatient fellow. I do watch some good anime that the manga can't match though. My favorite so far is Durarara. The plot is really good. Others are Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist :) I used to like one piece, and If it weren't for Dragon Ball, I wouldn't have gotten into anime in the first place. These were shows I liked before they became mainstream for the record.

oh ya, neon genesis evangelion, inuyasha, crap.. what else. lol

Justg
02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Watched a ton of DBZ for "research" purposes on a game I never made.

Aeroflame
02-10-2013, 07:04 PM
While we're messing with fantasy... Martial Legends? :D

Caiahar
02-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Saiyan Legends? Super Legends? Super Saiyan Legends????

Smart
02-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Over 9000!!!!!

Doodlebeast
02-11-2013, 07:29 PM

Dragon legends. Nuff said

Greencrow
03-29-2013, 02:09 PM
One Piece
Death Note
Eyeshield 21
Naruto
and
One Piece
One Piece
One Piece.

Justg
03-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Dragon legends. Nuff said

*shifty eyes*

quanebo
03-29-2013, 04:10 PM
for all u dbz fans watch dragon ball z abridged by teamfourstar. its hilarious and worth watching ;)

saool
03-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Bleach
Soul Eater
D. Gray-Man
Black Butler

There are more but those omg are just awesome

Blind
03-30-2013, 12:36 AM
The only one i ever watched in my life is Naruto. It's pretty awesome.

Ruejade
03-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Well, @.@ not a fan of never-ending shounen anime here...
My favorite animes are mostly in the romance/slice of life genre...>.<
A few really good ones I've watched are CLANNAD and CLANNAD AS(lol this. Is. Epic.) , Angel Beats, SAO and Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo. Maid-sama was also really sweet. GOSICK has a really bad plot but the development of the female lead just got me hooked on the entire series.

rivet
04-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Voltron
Voltes V
Daimos
Transformers

DBZ
Yuyu Hakusho
Hajime no Ippo

Bluepinixy
04-05-2013, 07:15 AM
I love anime ^_^
My favourite anime is Durarara!!
Following are Black Butler, Inazuma Eleven, Gakuen Alice, Soul Eater & Death Note.

Lol I've watched so much anime xD

Lady_Pebbles
04-07-2013, 09:35 PM
I <3 anime. Since I was a kid! :)

Some of my favs (in no order) are: Akira, G.I.T.S., Cowboy Bebop, Gungrave, Mnemosyne, Elfen Lied, Blood: The Last Vampire, Texhnolyze, FLCL, Bleach, Naruto, Spirted Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Technoman, Appleseed, Sekirei, Afroman, and many many more. :)