PDA

View Full Version : Join our guild Earthdominators

Johnaditya
01-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Hello guys, I'm johnaditya the guild master of Earthdominators. We need you to help us dominate the Earth.We recruite everyone from lvl1 to lvl 21. We will make that not a single complain comes.We also will also create a charity fund, to help poor players. We also give salary for your guild members. Talk to Refletwizard, LucaLuca, Claartje and me (johnaditya) for a guild invite. Thank you very much. We will surely return your favour!!!!

Here is the story how our guild was formed:-

There was a planet called Earth, there was all EVIL there. No one can live a simple life there. Then 3 heroes came from the world of Arlor, they found that evil was ruling there. They went there and killed a thousands of evil and dominated the Earth for that no Evil can come there.

This was the story how our guild was formed and we continue the domination so that no evil can ever come here!!! But now they are again coming to Earth to destroy it and we need you to help us protect our beautiful planet so join now!!!!

Vystirch
01-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Hmmm, charity and salaries, you guys are gonna go bankrupt.

Johnaditya
01-07-2013, 08:11 AM
No way man!!!! We have 58764k in guild bank

jobv
01-11-2013, 08:57 AM
it isn allowed to sell guilds most times its scam..

Bless
01-13-2013, 12:47 PM
No way man!!!! We have 58764k in guild bank if im not wrong, your guild has 58mil? And there is no guild bank.

Johnaditya
01-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Guild bank is like i appointed a trusted officer for keeping gold there, and with only my permission a guy can take gold out of that bank. And plz dont leave guild after taking the gold.

Johnaditya
02-16-2013, 06:39 AM
We will not be giving salaries or charity funds because a guy from our guild took all the gold and got away. sorry for this!!!

wowdah
02-19-2013, 12:04 AM
We will not be giving salaries or charity funds because a guy from our guild took all the gold and got away. sorry for this!!!

Lol........................ Good one!

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Hmmm, charity and salaries, you guys are gonna go bankrupt.

No way man!!!! We have 58764k in guild bank

Guild bank is like i appointed a trusted officer for keeping gold there, and with only my permission a guy can take gold out of that bank. And plz dont leave guild after taking the gold.

I'm sry but this was coming..... Sry for your loss.

-Vys

Kazillo
02-19-2013, 09:57 PM

That's not good, but still. I would never put 50k out like that. Sorry for what happened. Did u report the thief?