PDA

View Full Version : Speed orbs are op xD...

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 01:45 PM
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/ecda599a172aeb84384b2d96fd808541.jpg
iHax

TEOKILLO
01-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Yesh, if you kill ppl b4 they buff. Gf

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Yesh, if you kill ppl b4 they buff. Gf

Actually, they were all buffed lol :p... I used my teammate as bait and mowed the rest down with 2 combos from behind :D.

Gaunab
01-05-2013, 02:01 PM
If I made a thread for every quad kill I get, this section would soon have more threads then general discussion. -.-

shhhnfight
01-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I killed TECHNOEMAIL. Nice try Noodle. Gf tho. Kk

-nun-nunja-aphrodiiite-

Chickenrunnn
01-05-2013, 02:46 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7022&d=1331502972

From here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52451-D-THE-official-Devs-Profiles-Place-!-D

I guess you all got owned.

abbasjammmy
01-05-2013, 03:04 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7022&d=1331502972

From here : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52451-D-THE-official-Devs-Profiles-Place-!-D

I guess you all got owned. hmm im guessing flip has a supercharged plasma ball skill that he cant control and he pressed it XD

Otukura
01-05-2013, 04:33 PM
If I made a thread for every quad kill I get, this section would soon have more threads then general discussion. -.-

its exceedingly rare for him, maybe let the newbies have their moment?

KingFu
01-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Another Noodle thread with a screenshot of him killing random noobs to try and convince people he's pro?

At this rate we'll need a new section for these.

lakersrockftw
01-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Flip was trying to get a suicide kill lol.

Gaunab
01-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Another Noodle thread with a screenshot of him killing random noobs to try and convince people he's pro?

At this rate we'll need a new section for these.

Oh come on just give that poor guy some approval. Hes been posting David bes bear all over the place! He wants you!

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Oh come on just give that poor guy some approval. Hes been posting David bes bear all over the place! He wants you!

I want him <3...!

Lol, this wasn't intended for bragging rights... I just wanted to show a guy... Speed orbs were indeed op lol. This guy killed me with one and said, "Nub." I was like :o... We continued to FFA and :)... Yeah... Bringing out my lohn moer a lot \.-. SPEED ORBS ARE OP! WAI? BECAUSE NOODLE GOT A QUAD AND NOODLE USUALLY DOESN'T :)!

MightyMicah
01-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Otukra, MysticalDream, and Gaunab, sometimes y'all make me sick. Y'all wanna cut it out please? There is absolutely no reason to come in here with y'all's bad attitudes and start a flame war. Didn't your mama ever teach you, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?"

I'd honestly like to pvp with y'all sometime. Y'all always bragging saying you're so pro... I bet y'all couldn't even beat a pathetic noob like me.

Otukura
01-05-2013, 06:57 PM
except we all have dozens of times

KingFu
01-05-2013, 07:14 PM

Fine, for you, Gau. Good job Noodle. I'm proud of you.

I'd honestly like to pvp with y'all sometime. Y'all always bragging saying you're so pro... I bet y'all couldn't even beat a pathetic noob like me.

Let's not get carried away here.

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Fine, for you, Gau. Good job Noodle. I'm proud of you.

Let's not get carried away here.

Thank you <3

Doodlebeast
01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Ur actually losing 3-5 before u used the speed orb -_-

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-06-2013, 03:37 AM
I sexiest bird.

Doodlebeast
01-06-2013, 05:10 AM
I'm sexy and I know it

WarTornBird
01-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Otukra, MysticalDream, and Gaunab, sometimes y'all make me sick. Y'all wanna cut it out please? There is absolutely no reason to come in here with y'all's bad attitudes and start a flame war. Didn't your mama ever teach you, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?"

Ehhh. Idk about mystical, but...Yea gaunab and otu...got it.

MightyMicah
01-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Ehhh. Idk about mystical, but...Yea gaunab and otu...got it.

That's true. I've seen some really good posts from Mystical. Can't say the same for Otu and Gaunab :\

Gaunab
01-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Ease up guys... Noodle isn't even offended in the slightest he doesn't take everything to heart in a mobile video game forum. Threads like these are annoying that's was what I was trying to get across. Any orb will make you "OP", that's the point of getting them, so this thread was pointless and just to brag/get attention in the first place.

MM, if you want to fight me, any class from 55-61 works cause I dont think you do endgame.

Oh and I am hella constructive and helpful! Just look at my post/thakz ratio. Isnt that what its all about? And I swear only half of them are from Otu... :encouragement:

MightyMicah
01-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Ease up guys... Noodle isn't even offended in the slightest he doesn't take everything to heart in a mobile video game forum. Threads like these are annoying that's was what I was trying to get across. Any orb will make you "OP", that's the point of getting them, so this thread was pointless and just to brag/get attention in the first place.

MM, if you want to fight me, any class from 55-61 works cause I dont think you do endgame.

Oh and I am hella constructive and helpful! Just look at my post/thakz ratio. Isnt that what its all about? And I swear only half of them are from Otu... :encouragement:

I appreciate the response, Gaunab. I do believe I misjudged you. I agree about threads like this, however, it's not like anyone else is posting anything useful. Might as well have a laugh or two you know? I'm also glad to hear this was done more lightly and not in extreme offense to Noodle. :D

Unfortunately, the highest active twink level I do is really 50. Maybe we can duke it out some other time ;)