PDA

View Full Version : Devs frustrated here!

Purist
09-20-2010, 04:02 PM
So I join a map chariots of goons and get to end but before we kill bosses I get booted by saxyblue this is very frustrating as I may well have got a lance or some sort of rare the reason for booting me was boot...... I don't feel this is a reason I was not rude I didn't even talk as a matter of fact which makes this rant even worse your new rules state there has to be a justified reason this is rediculas and make a veteran player feel like leaving please sort somthing out !

Thankyou

Purist

jonboy
09-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Purist, they prob have a wow mindset and think that, if they boot you then you are not. Part of the loot roll, little do they realize that each person has their own individual loot rolls. This is the only rational reason I can think of.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
They probably booted you because they were mynas noobs and thought if you would've gotten a lance, and they booted you, it would've gone to someone else, which is wrong.

Anyways, there is a simple solution to is that asommers always says, make your own game, or play with friends.

Purist
09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Yea but it's the principles behind me spending time to go all the way to the end of the level and then get booted regardless of having an actual reason behind doing so and if they did have that WoW mindset that would be even worse as they are booting for no good reason. I sorry but I find this totally unacceptable and really hope the devs deal with this the way it should be felt with

KingFu
09-20-2010, 04:19 PM
I personally don't think the devs can do anything with this, nor should. They gave the boot button to the leaders of the game, and it's their choice whether they can take abuse to it, or not, yet that noob did. Just play with your friends is all I can say, and just move along and as ridiculous it is, and how rude that was, it happened, and in any game you play, especially games like this, you'll run into people that thing they own the game, and can do anything they want just because of noob ideas, greed, and the fact of trying to act cool.

vulgarstrike
09-20-2010, 04:21 PM
they should explain somewhere that booting does not give you better loot

KingFu
09-20-2010, 04:22 PM
they should explain somewhere that booting does not give you better loot

Although the message MIGHT help fix this, even though it won't stop all of it, most people will ignore it, and not read it, and if it's on forums, the message won't be come across by everyone. It'd be hard to get everyone in a game read something like that, very hard and I don't see how it could be done since most people will just hit "agree" and move on.

Vyvin
09-20-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm on the pursuit of happiness!
And i know everything that shining always ain't going to be golden!
Ant going to be resolved quick... There are alwaqys loop holes!
/Vyvin

Purist
09-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Well all I can say is i won't be joining random games anymore after this major lack of respect of total randoms (people) and I won't be looking to help evil newbies anymore they suck!

Vyvin
09-20-2010, 04:34 PM
Evil! rofl, we will someday be owned by them!
they're the next gen of epix!
weve all been there!
/Vyvin

Purist
09-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Haha maybe, maybe not I imagine a few of us oldies would have rather alot to say out an 11yo newbie running the show don't you think? Haha! Oh wells I guess as the agent in matrix says "it's inevitable Mr. Anderson"

Vyvin
09-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Yea!
Although we make those noobs what they are and hopefully it goes on...
Why PwrLvlz is here to teach people these things!
/Vyvin

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-20-2010, 04:41 PM
yes im in PWRLVLS TOO :)

Arterra
09-20-2010, 05:02 PM
i will spam this in Forest haven! LET NO NOOB ESCAPE!!

jonboy
09-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Purist, if I join a pug, then you role with the punches, it's a pain to get booted like that or for being lvl 45 (was that Banned that happened to?) or just booted before you even join. It's their loss.

I just host my own games mostly now, I accept anyone 40+, below that I say "your kinda low, but as long as you hold your own I don't care", though sub 35 I'll prob let you leave.

Mooching and not contributing I've booted for, but only after a few nice requests to maybe kill something now and again.