PDA

View Full Version : New builds!

BeardedBear
09-20-2010, 05:06 PM
So me and a few people were discussing the new Frozen Nightmare gear, and possible new builds. I'm not talking Lvl 30 characters, I'm talking 45s rocking iceberg/brain-freeze weapon and then using mynas armors, shivering hear doesnt really apply here. Here is the catch, you spec your character juuuust enough str or int (which may require a temporary equip to boost str or int) to equip your FN weapon, and the rest into a pure build, which gives you character enough to wear Lvl 45 equips for a pure class. For example bears go str, mages go int, birds go dex.

I tried this with my bird. Got him up to 92 str and equipped my iceberg hammer and pumped the rest into dex, to maximize on damage and skill damage output. So far anything with a lance tore apart, but I'm build on this and see if I can come up with a solid build. Mix and match and let me know what you guys think. I typed this rather quick (and on my phone) so be kind!

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-20-2010, 05:22 PM
BeardedBear.. i c u everywhere.. we should play some time pm me :)

InGameSupport/
Wbto

BeardedBear
09-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Sure thing bud,what's your ign?. Nice signature :-)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-20-2010, 05:46 PM
lol same as urs lol :) but one sec what does ign mean.. im new to forums.. have lost that touch havent played since like the game first came out :)

InGameSupport/
Wbto

BeardedBear
09-20-2010, 06:17 PM
No big deal. IGN stands for in-game-name.

I mis-read your sig actually. Just to clarify, a twink, is a character, usually lower in lvl, that has the best possible gear (all pink), and has exp disabled so it will stay that level. It's kind of a newer thing people have been doing while keeping busy while awaiting updates. Twinks are typically used in PvP (player vs player). So you may want to change your signature to say "add my characters" or "toons". My main ign is BeardedBear, like my forum name. See you around! :-)

jonboy
09-20-2010, 06:18 PM
IGN = In Game Name