PDA

View Full Version : Combo's and button mashing

aholling
01-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Hello, i'm a new player that uses the xperia play. I found a nice spell rotation that cycles through all four rows while basically button mashing my next spell row and two spell buttons. My question is, does this messup other peoples combo's because i'm constantly casting something?

Suentous PO
01-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Good question. So basically every class has their own (self) combo, which it sounds like you know.
In addition there are combos that can be made between different classes, for instance a bird and Mage have a combo called nature strike, created by first the bird laying thorn wall and then Mage uses lightning.
It's a yes and no to answer you. You won't normally prevent me, a bird, from doing my personal combo UNLESS you have inadvertantly, say used fire as a Mage and scattered my enemies with the push that fire has.
Any skill that has a knockback or a root/freeze MIGHT mess up anothers plan.
Some people like me plan when to use a particular skill like thorn wall in order to pull off nature strike. Having a pattern that you use might make things easy or way harder.
Also when you have a good bear you may steal aggro from him by doing more damage than he does and thereby make his job as a tank difficult.
Sometimes (often) its better to be selective with attacks to make for better teamwork.
Sory for the wall of text, but I thought a detailed answer might be whacha wanted.
Anyhow cheers

dudetus
01-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Good question. So basically every class has their own (self) combo, which it sounds like you know.
In addition there are combos that can be made between different classes, for instance a bird and Mage have a combo called nature strike, created by first the bird laying thorn wall and then Mage uses lightning.
It's a yes and no to answer you. You won't normally prevent me, a bird, from doing my personal combo UNLESS you have inadvertantly, say used fire as a Mage and scattered my enemies with the push that fire has.
Any skill that has a knockback or a root/freeze MIGHT mess up anothers plan.
Some people like me plan when to use a particular skill like thorn wall in order to pull off nature strike. Having a pattern that you use might make things easy or way harder.
Also when you have a good bear you may steal aggro from him by doing more damage than he does and thereby make his job as a tank difficult.
Sometimes (often) its better to be selective with attacks to make for better teamwork.
Sory for the wall of text, but I thought a detailed answer might be whacha wanted.
Anyhow cheers

U r way too nice.

Suentous PO
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
U r way too nice.

It's an occational beneficial side effect of multiple personality disorder.