PDA

View Full Version : Please read! i did not received any response and actions (first purchased platinum)

burikitoy
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello Guys,

still keeping my patience, but already 2 days now, i did not received any response came from your side..
i done already send message to support@spacetimestudios.com still until today no response..
please let me know if i will get my reward platinum on the first purchased or not..
so i will not expecting anymore and always waiting for nothing..

thanks a lot...
i think your team are not in vacation anymore.. please need assistance.. Thanks!!!

lakersrockftw
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
They are off on weekends wait till tomorrow or so they can help.

grunt226
01-06-2013, 01:57 PM
You'll get it, sucks that you have to wait, but be patient and they'll make it right

burikitoy
01-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Thank you guys, for replies. it helps me a lot and keep my patience and be calm :D

Don de Guzman
01-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Hi, Burikitoy

We have the same problem, Mine happened on the 30th of december and I still haven't gotten any response. I think it will be a while before they can sort out through all the tickets. Lets just be patient, I've been waiting forever. I hope they get it fixed.

grunt226
01-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Have either of you tried doing a free plat deal? Some people have reported experiencing your same issue and then doing a 1 plat app download deal, once they get the 1 plat their bonus from purchase will come right after..almost as if the bonus plat got stuck in the pipe and just bedded a little nudge. It's worth a shot anyways

Sachiru
01-07-2013, 11:22 PM
This is useless IMHO. Is arcane legends that big of a game that the backlog for platinum purchasers warrants a nearly two week delay? Really now?

grunt226
01-08-2013, 12:05 AM
This is useless IMHO. Is arcane legends that big of a game that the backlog for platinum purchasers warrants a nearly two week delay? Really now?

Well, they were on vacation for two weeks, and didn't return until the 2nd... plus they had just released a content update just before vacation and today pushed out a patch to fix issues with the update. They have only been back in the office for a few days now, so it is very plausible under the circumstance that they would be very much backed up. I alone opened 3 tickets, a day or so after they went on vacation for issues that ultimately fixed themselves. They emailed replies in the order I opened the tickets.

Now, on Google play alone they have over 1 million downloads... that doesn't include ios and chrome... plus sts, I believe has 4 operating mmo titles, how many people they have on there employment to me is unknown. So again, yes, I believe it is very possible that a two week vacation can lead to a very hefty accumulation of back logged tickets.

I run a business myself, I'm an electrical contractor and I primarily do retail lighting and electrical service for very popular and high end retail establishments, and when I and my technicians take only a few days off, that can potentially gives us a back log of two to three times easily, that's why I don't take time off lol.

It's easy to simplify what seems to be a very mundane issue when you fail to understand the whole picture, for all we know, they could have returned to 100,000 tickets each having to be viewed and replied to one by one. I know since the patch plenty of people have been experiencing issues here and there, times that by a million plus people and you got yourself a pretty decent work load.

j0rdantran
01-08-2013, 12:25 AM
STS takes forever to reply to people

burikitoy
01-08-2013, 03:07 AM
DONE! i already received my free platinum yesterday.. thanks! Arcaned Legends Team.. :)) ill keep supporting you guys.. :D

Don de Guzman
01-08-2013, 03:13 AM
wow, and still nothing for me, i even did those free plat promos and nothing..