PDA

View Full Version : What I want to see in Pocket Legends

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
NOTE: im sorry if its been done. eh.

Thanks for reading. So i was thinking of many things i would like to see in PL and how it could work...

Im tired of seeing so many pinks/purps going to waste because, frankly, they suck. so with that said...

Professions
Its cliche, because it works. But how? Simple.
Say there is 3 professions.

-Enchanting
One that can "upgrade" weapons/armors.

-Craftsmanship
One that can create weapons/armor.

-Farmer(maybe, i lacked an idea, lol)
One that has the ability to farm/loot certain items no one else can. These items are needed by both Enchanters and Craftsman.

Obviously each profession would benefit oneself before it did to others.

Enchanters and Craftsman would use "Materials" and Weapons/Armors. Say, i can make weapons, but i can make me better weapons than i can do you. Nothing drastic though, or that would ruin the notion. Same goes for Enchanters, i can enchant my weapons, as i can do yours, but mine will be slightly better.

As for farmers, well its money. Maybe add a bonus somewhere. The "materials" would be stacked by 10. Say 10 Magic Dust. That way it wouldn't take up inventory space. 1-5 Stacks required per Enchant/Item made. Multiple materials. Also disenchant those useless pinks/purples for rare materials required by the 2 professions.

These three professions would open doors to many more ideas...which i dont know...yet.

With the AH closing up, this would be amazing. Farming mats. Buying/selling enchants/items. Yes, it would give a new spin to the economy, but for the best as i see it.

Talk...

Cascade
09-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I like this idea there has been many ideas like this but I could see this easily fitting into PL...it definitely takes the cake. What I would like to see would be if you kill someone in pvp it drops one of the items they have in their inventory and if they don't have any in their inventory it drops an item from what they are wearing...How it would work is that it rolls and randomly picks an item and it drops...the player would then get the item by clicking the item that was left on the floor or just have a pop up that says you won a "blah blah"...You could do the idea I just mentioned or you could do a staking feature where each player stakes an item or gold and it teleports them to a 1v1 pvp stadium then teleports them back after the battle. I personally think this would make PL much more interesting and it would give lvl cap players and any other players stuff to do if they are bored. Feedback is very appreciated! :)

KingFu
09-20-2010, 06:08 PM
I would personally like to see more of a break down in the 3 classes. Like, male or female, color of the bears, or archers (not blue or pinks, like colors that make sense lol) and whether you want scars on your bear or not, and the look of the beak on the archer, and the style of the Mage (like male, female, gnome, dwarf, Mage)

I think this is FAR ahead in the future if it would happen but seriously, I would care to level another character if they had this.

Cascade
09-20-2010, 06:12 PM
I would love more custimaization on your basic character like if your bears color is...White,Black,Blue,Pink, ect.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 06:19 PM
I want a more variety of staffs. At the current moment, if you look in town, almost all mages have a djinn wand, or a dark matter staff, bears alwAys have a lance, or a spear, and archers have a scarab bow or a talon. I want everyone to be wearingn different gear, I tried the trial in WoW, and I noticed everyone had different gear, although I realize it's hard to compare an iPod game to a computer game that made millions and MILLIONS, i would like to see more of a transition as to how people look now.

Edit:
Maybe have campaigns drop different kinds of items, and have multiple bosses hay drop different loot, that all have a different look? I would like to see that personally.

Cascade
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
I think enchanting and crafting could fix the problem you mentioned mystical. So when you craft a weapon you could pink the color maybe? And when you enchant you could hmm....(need lil help here)...Anyways having a bunch of different gear dropping from bosses would take a lot of insipiration and work to make.

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 06:26 PM
I want a more variety of staffs. At the current moment, if you look in town, almost all mages have a djinn wand, or a dark matter staff, bears alwAys have a lance, or a spear, and archers have a scarab bow or a talon. I want everyone to be wearingn different gear, I tried the trial in WoW, and I noticed everyone had different gear, although I realize it's hard to compare an iPod game to a computer game that made millions and MILLIONS, i would like to see more of a transition as to how people look now.

Edit:
Maybe have campaigns drop different kinds of items, and have multiple bosses hay drop different loot, that all have a different look? I would like to see that personally.

yeah i feel the same...i raided WoW nonstop...and no one looked the same. Maybe the same gear, but beign able to choose a color/style/design. That would be interesting.

Cascade
09-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Exactly! Like wether you wanted spikes on your bodyplate or nothing. I would love to see some epic demon claws I could wear or something that have crazy DPS

KingFu
09-20-2010, 06:30 PM
I really like these suggestions. I think maybe rather than being able to be a craftsman in the game, maybe have one in town. Like you go to the craftsman, and talk to him, and you pay X gold to add stuff to your weapon, like die my staff green for 20K, and gives you a preview of what it would look like, and it would give it added MS maybe? Also, if you give the craftsman some armor, he can add extra spike to it, or make your helmet look cooler by giving it a spike on top for X number of gold, and you leave the weapon with him for let's say 1 hour, and come back, and he'll have it ready, and maybe have like 3 craftsman in all of alterra and they can only have 20 customers or so at a time. Anyone agree? Disagree?

Cascade
09-20-2010, 06:33 PM
I love this craftsman in towne idea! 100+ stars :) Also you could have enchanters in towne you would go to they and for a lot of gold they could add M/S and H/S to your weapon! Feedback?

Chickdigcookies
09-20-2010, 06:50 PM
the craftsman in town is nice, but if you could do it, for money, wouldnt it be better? its more fun,i my honest opinion.
but enchanters wouldnt just make your item "look" better, but do better. increase damage. speed, regen...all dependingg on the enchant. same goes for weapons...

its all good stuff