PDA

View Full Version : A small question about the game (Friends List)

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey, I have a small question about the game. When the iPhone version is released is ther going to be a friends list type of thing. Almost similar to WoW's friend list. It would be great cause some people over at Touch Arcade have a player list going on and would be great until the guild feature is implented

Cinco
04-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey there!
Pocket Legends has a 'Friends List' feature in the current iPad version (and in the upcoming iPhone release). We kept it very simple and straight-forward to start - you can tap on player avatars (in town or tap on their names from the group menu while fighting in a dungeon) and select 'Add Friend.' Your friends receive notifications that they've been invited to join your Friends List and you receive messages when friends accept your invitations, etc. You can see when your friends are online by checking the in-game menu (there is a 'Friends' tab here). When friends are online we show a 'Join' button next to their names in the Friends List so that you can teleport to their location in-game.

Thanks!

- Cinco

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Awesome,Thanks for answering quick

adidaman
12-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Glad you got your answer

wvhills
12-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Haha. I think I'm going to look up some threads that are a year and a half old to comment on!