01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Eliminate

Requirements
1. Have to be 56-66 Pvp

Guild Rules
1. No Scamming, Begging, Etc...
2. Do not ask for promotions.
3. Must be Active!
4. Do not rush Guild Members.. if caught will result in automatic dismissal from our guild.

Members So far... (Created yesterday so not many)

Master
Supermanhero... also Peoyr

Officers
Werushallweek
Rushkings
Hmongbirdii

Recruiters
Ghangnamstyle
Electrickk
Happybone
Uechiob

Members
None currently due to we need members, so all recruiters for now.

Come join us! Have fun! Try something new! You never know maybe you will like it!

Deadbite
01-06-2013, 09:53 PM
My 55 can't join???

Traebeles99
01-06-2013, 09:59 PM
My 55 can't join???

Lmao depends pm me in game werushallweek. On now.

Duflie
01-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Ohhhh nice when I get to the level range may I join? Been looking for a guild on PL for awhile now... though idk if I wanna cap or stay. Undecided atm. :D

Traebeles99
01-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Ohhhh nice when I get to the level range may I join? Been looking for a guild on PL for awhile now... though idk if I wanna cap or stay. Undecided atm. :D

Sure Btw wat lvl are u going to? If 66 I can help and if 61 I can surely help you. Ign is werushallweek if u need some help.

That is if u stay... lol

Duflie
01-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Sure Btw wat lvl are u going to? If 66 I can help and if 61 I can surely help you. Ign is werushallweek if u need some help.

That is if u stay... lol

hmm idk yet. I'm gonna stop at lvl 56 first and try it out for a bit and if I don't like it I'll move on to lvl 61 and do the same thing to find what's best. Though i won't pvp right away, gotta farm some gears first.

Arcanahasabumrash
01-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Automatic dismissal? Lol u act like ur guild is something. I will farm all of u in pvp tyvm

Supermanhero
01-08-2013, 02:50 AM
Hello everyone,
This is supermanhero the gm of eliminate! This guild has just started and has gone off to a great start! If you would like to join pm me I am usually online.

Nihiliste
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Automatic dismissal? Lol u act like ur guild is something. I will farm all of u in pvp tyvm

I already do.

Traebeles99
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I already do.

Umm u forgot U *try* Not succeed now plz leave this thread none of ur business.

Nihiliste
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
None of my business? Your guild is nothing anyway. I haven't forgotten the words that came out of your potty mouth the day I closed my guild thread.

Covert
01-08-2013, 08:03 PM
hi is it ok if i join your pro guild on my level 1 pure str pvp bear

Supermanhero
01-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Gnomicide I would be glad to pvp you with my bear, but do not rush my guildies.

Traebeles99
01-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Umm wat came out of my potty mouth? I dont remember saying anything bad... plz post it again if u can find it.

Nihiliste
01-09-2013, 06:26 AM

So basically, you can rush other guilds yet you don't want to be rushed in return? Lol, selfish don't you think? By doing that you're making yourself a target. I've already farmed the whole list anyway.

Deadbite
01-09-2013, 07:00 AM

Buddy you don't even have a 56... And your 55 doesn't even have a set....

Cahaun
01-09-2013, 07:19 AM

So basically, you can rush other guilds yet you don't want to be rushed in return? Lol, selfish don't you think? By doing that you're making yourself a target. I've already farmed the whole list anyway.
He was telling you that you can fight him if you want. He doesn't want you to go and try to just rush everybody in his guild just because of two people having a small argument. Just because you may be angry at one person, it doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone he is friends with.
He wasn't being selfish. He was being protective of his guild members and their gaming experiences. He created a PvP guild so they can have fun. He did not make a PvP guild so he has to deal with random haters and whatever it is you think you are doing.

Why can't you all finish these pitiful arguments and try to corroborate with each other? Random hating is not necessary, and this needs to stop before this thread gets locked for it.

Deadbite
01-09-2013, 07:29 AM
He was telling you that you can fight him if you want. He doesn't want you to go and try to just rush everybody in his guild just because of two people having a small argument. Just because you may be angry at one person, it doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone he is friends with.
He wasn't being selfish. He was being protective of his guild members and their gaming experiences. He created a PvP guild so they can have fun. He did not make a PvP guild so he has to deal with random haters and whatever it is you think you are doing.

Why can't you all finish these pitiful arguments and try to corroborate with each other? Random hating is not necessary, and this needs to stop before this thread gets locked for it.

Amen!

Roberto077
01-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Peoyr was talking to me about making the guild while I was recording a PvP Quickbit for my channel. Nice to know that it's finally made :)

Supermanhero
01-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Gnom that is my point and also it is not a good reason to rush someone because they cannot beat you or make fun of someone because you beat them.

Nihiliste
01-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Gnom that is my point and also it is not a good reason to rush someone because they cannot beat you or make fun of someone because you beat them.

Yet you failed to deliver it. No worries, I'll rush your guild 24/7. Done wasting my time here. *Ignored*

Supermanhero
01-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Well anyway the guild is now expanding its range from 56-71 since I am a 66 I have met other players from 66-70/71 that have also seemed interested to join. If you would like to join this guild pm us there's usually a recruiter or officer on

Traebeles99
01-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Well anyway the guild is now expanding its range from 56-71 since I am a 66 I have met other players from 66-70/71 that have also seemed interested to join. If you would like to join this guild pm us there's usually a recruiter or officer on

Yep new thread is on its way...

Supermanhero
01-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Also promotions in this guild must be earned. For example, i only premote someone to recruiter after they prove and/or are tested to make sure the people they recruit are at least decent or skilled.