PDA

View Full Version : <One Knight Stand> recruiting officers and members

XxMercyxX
01-07-2013, 01:45 AM
<One Knight Stand> is a new guild socially/softcore based, looking to be active and brought together like family. There is no national separation, people from all countries are welcome. The goal is to have enjoyment of the game with socialization and working together; whether its running elite dungeons trying to break that record or helping one level.

**Featured Guild Hall: Mystic Manor**

Searching for:
Active/Social members: Members who are loyal and respectful to the guild and not afraid to socialize ;)
Recruiters: Responsible for recruiting members who they believe will benefit the guild
Officers:Responsible for helping manage the guild and reporting to the Guild Master suggestions or conflicts within the guild

*As soon as a guild foundation is built we will have meetings for suggestions with the guild in the guild hall.*

Requirements:

Any level is welcome must be a frequent player at least several times a week
Members who are inactive for a week without an excuse will be removed
Do not cause conflicts within the guild

Applications:
[Name]
[Position]
[Reason for position]

Or just message me or post below for invite or questions :) IGN: Mercy

Note: This guild has recently been wiped due to the amount of inactives; We are now starting fresh and recruiting quality members. No beggars, no scammers, members of the following will be removed.

*Officer positions are limited*

************************************************** ***********************************************
Guild Master: Mercy

Officers: Drusslegend, Mortal

Recruiters:

Members: Hissatam, Sarggot, Synatic, Tankforhire

************************************************** ***********************************************

Thank you for joining <One Knight Stand> Hope you enjoy your stay !

Duflie
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
hahah hilarious name

Mortal
01-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi I'd like to talk to you in game! I added you as a friend on my soon to be new main character. His name is the same as my account name here. Looking forward to meeting you!

XxMercyxX
01-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Mortal- I accepted your friend request and I'll be glad to chat with you!

Mortal
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Awesome what times are you usually on? I was on a few time today but never caught ya.

XxMercyxX
01-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Most often (2AM-5AM) and sometimes (12PM-2PM) Central Time (CST)

XxMercyxX
01-11-2013, 02:43 AM
Mortal- When are you available? If anything the weekend is coming up im sure we will run into each other.

Mortal
01-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Hi ya I'm usually on everyday 6-9 pm school and sports right now so not all the time in the world. But weekend ill be on a lot more tomorrow around 6 pm to when ever and Sunday 12am to when ever.

XxMercyxX
01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
If anyone else is interested post or send me a friend request with questions :)

XxMercyxX
01-19-2013, 06:00 PM
List updated