PDA

View Full Version : Heartseeker proc & Shadow Shot

Vael
01-07-2013, 08:15 AM
I have 2 issues that I would like to discuss.

First off I would like to apologize if this isn't the correct way to go about doing this, as this is my very first forum post.

Heartseeker - I've heard people say that the heartseeker proc is 'glitched' and doesn't work. Is this true? As I have a level 20 set of Agile Lifethief of Potency but would like to trade them for a lvl 20 Agile Heartseeker of Brutality. But I won't if the proc does not work.

Shadow Shot - It seems that Shadow Shot doesn't work properly. Like when I use Aimed Shot, or Pestilent Shot, I can be circling the enemy in question, or even facing away if I'm close enough, and 98% of the time the skill will hit my chosen target. But with Shadow Shot I have to be facing exactly towards the enemy, otherwise it won't hit any target, let alone one I want it to. And sometimes even if I am facing towards an enemy, such as a mob, it will go right past all the enemies and hit the wall. :[ Does anyone else have this problem? I've written STS about it, but I'm not sure if they are going to fix it or not.

Any information on either subject would be greatly appreciated!

Royce
01-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Not really sure about the heartseekers. I think they're not bugged, but just not very effective. I think the lack of targeting for SSS is intended, but people have already brought up that issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79927-Shadow-Storm-Shot-needs-to-have-auto-target

Vael
01-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Ah ok, tyvm.

Rare
01-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Not really sure about the heartseekers. I think they're not bugged, but just not very effective. I think the lack of targeting for SSS is intended, but people have already brought up that issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79927-Shadow-Storm-Shot-needs-to-have-auto-target

That's indeed the case (working as expected). I'll try to find the post, but a developer did respond (I believe Carapace) that you do have to be facing your target for SSS.

Vael
01-07-2013, 02:45 PM
That's indeed the case (working as expected). I'll try to find the post, but a developer did respond (I believe Carapace) that you do have to be facing your target for SSS.

Ok it makes sense that you need to be facing the target, I can roll with that, but 50% of the time even if I am facing the target the arrow will go right past him or completely through a mob :[