PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Level 18-20 problems?

Joshy
01-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Hey guys this might only be me but i find leveling from lvl 18-20 a massive problem, the reasons being that ive done all the campaign for non elite and dungeons (etc) but i cant really think what else to do, any help would be appreciated. Thanks. P.S responses would be great lol. ( ARCANE LEGENDS )

Enisceloz
01-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Hey guys this might only be me but i find leveling from lvl 18-20 a massive problem, the reasons being that ive done all the campaign for non elite and dungeons (etc) but i cant really think what else to do, any help would be appreciated. Thanks. P.S responses would be great lol.

Trying leveling up in Watchers Tomb 4. Then maybe when you hit 21 you can try the Elite dungeons. It's now deep into the new map and with a decent team Elite shouldn't be that hard.

Joshy
01-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Trying leveling up in Watchers Tomb 4. Then maybe when you hit 21 you can try the Elite dungeons. It's now deep into the new map and with a decent team Elite shouldn't be that hard.

Thank dude will give that a try but if all else fails got any more tips? :peaceful:

Rasittt
01-07-2013, 11:42 AM
don't try leveling up in campaigns, it will just take way tooooo long. You can go to kraags tomb 4 until you hit level 20, and then watchers tomb 4 after that..If you find it hard between 18-20, you'll go nuts leveling to 21 then :)

Joshy
01-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Lol Rasittt and thanks guys for the help will do :P