PDA

View Full Version : New updates?

Joshy
01-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone ive heard alot on the discussion of another update soon and i was just wondering what will be in that update, is there a date yet, and do you think this update will be EPIC or just absolutely TERRIBLE. Hope to see some replies coming in thanks. :biggrin:.

Limsi
01-07-2013, 10:40 AM
I could only give you a bracket of the expected release of an updatebased from Justg's post:

Hello and welcome! PvP will be coming with our next level cap raise and update. Should be in 1-2 months.

That should answer your question.

Royce
01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I could only give you a bracket of the expected release of an updatebased from Justg's post:

That should answer your question.

Well that combined with the additional fact that that post was made on 12/29 ;)

So you should expect it sometime in February, though it could be sooner or later, STS dates are often subject to change :p

Wizard_Mike
01-07-2013, 01:23 PM
I imagine there will be a small update to at least remove the Christmas stuff before then, along with some tweaks and bug fixes, hopefully.

Bless
01-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I imagine there will be a small update to at least remove the Christmas stuff before then, along with some tweaks and bug fixes, hopefully. it wont be small. There are a lot of things need patching,10+ so hopefully they get it fast before loosing customers.

Royce
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Oh I'm sure we'll see patches in the meantime, bug fixes, etc. As you say there's bound to be one soon to end the holiday stuff.

LwMark
01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Im stil l17 blahhhh

KillaSkillz
01-07-2013, 01:48 PM
DL started strong to with a quick couple updates, well they all did I think, but the next, latest, greatest, will be popping up i'll bet and we will be saying "what the heck happened?"

All i'm saying is get used to waiting, after the pvp update it won't be long before updates get few and far between.

Joshy
01-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok thanks guys :)

Energizeric
01-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Im stil l17 blahhhh

What are you waiting for? LOL

LwMark
01-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Im stil l17 blahhhh

What are you waiting for? LOL

I hate grindin its soooo boring, honestly i got discouraged when i would lose connection an lose all the xp an plat spent for elxier, ha ent played since, anyone know if the fixed it?

Rasittt
01-07-2013, 04:28 PM
probably the following ones;
lower chance of getting chests
even lower chance of getting good pinks with "random" luck
a few rich people owning the pvp's with their amazing gears

razerfingers
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Im still 15 on rogue and mage too many noobs running WT4 no offense to them. I die a lot and it becomes unfun hahah even when i spam heal and health pots lawl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Royce
01-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Patch coming today:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82115-Patch-coming-later-today-with-some-fixes-including-Pet-Drops

Energizeric
01-07-2013, 06:27 PM
I hate grindin its soooo boring, honestly i got discouraged when i would lose connection an lose all the xp an plat spent for elxier, ha ent played since, anyone know if the fixed it?

So then do some fun dungeons like Rooks Nest or somewhere like that. You still get XP from there too, and can get some good egg drops or chests.

quaziest
01-07-2013, 07:55 PM
During the christmas break the drop rates and for silver and gold was nice and opening them was OK too i guess. But lately all gold chest I get usually give me 3 rares ... LOL

Jarl is being stinggy is there a new way of getting money in this game? Please advise? Thanks.