PDA

View Full Version : ampangman

badjazmine
01-07-2013, 11:40 AM
ampangman..... the greatest of all com,op and eng he can defeat all enemy easily but..
i really like to see who will win when GISON VS AMPANGMAN .. who doesn't want to see the fight ? lol
i'll think its will take around 3-5 mins

-gison i'll hope you read this thread and i'll like to see who will win when u fight ampangman

amirz./.amirulhakim
01-07-2013, 11:43 AM
gison vs ampangman ? wow this goin to be the best and the longest fight lol

quanebo
01-07-2013, 03:15 PM
1c on gison

gison
01-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Too easy. And why me?

Beating me in one fight doesn't make you good.

It just shows how Immature you are to carry such a dispute over a long period of time.

Now, I would fight you anytime, anywhere, but I have gave my gear to my friends, sold all my stuff, and migrated down to the world of Alterra.

And here's a shocker, it's a game!

Mrbananaz
01-07-2013, 10:00 PM
ampangman..... the greatest of all com,op and eng he can defeat all enemy easily but..
i really like to see who will win when GISON VS AMPANGMAN .. who doesn't want to see the fight ? lol
i'll think its will take around 3-5 mins

-gison i'll hope you read this thread and i'll like to see who will win when u fight ampangman

great.. another ora thread..

javier995
01-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Gison would win easily.

Amp wasn't good in l41 cap, all he did was talk smack. If he's any good now, it's probably because all the good pvpers have left.

Best of all time? That's cute, I've never seen anyone mention him as one of the pros until you did.

Mrbananaz
01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Gison would win easily.

Amp wasn't good in l41 cap, all he did was talk smack. If he's any good now, it's probably because all the good pvpers have left.

Best of all time? That's cute, I've never seen anyone mention him as one of the pros until you did.
who is he?

gison
01-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Some guy who came during 41 cap and I owned.

He now farms lol.

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 04:53 AM
ampangman? i have killed him and i have his build on my com xD

Cephei
01-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Hes only good cuz he has this hyperexpensive pistol thingy lawl

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Hes only good cuz he has this hyperexpensive pistol thingy lawl

ikr lol
btw you said you have changed name to sacred ...forgot to change in signature?

Cephei
01-08-2013, 02:25 PM
@eni

lawl did i say that?

Cero
01-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Too easy. And why me?

It just shows how Immature you are to carry such a dispute over a long period of time.

Now, I would fight you anytime, anywhere, but I have gave my gear to my friends, sold all my stuff, and migrated down to the world of Alterra.

whaaa??? wheres my pink set then????

gison
01-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Javi has it. He asked Rei is he could borrow.

Cero
01-10-2013, 04:36 AM
ok...its cool then

Uafaud
01-10-2013, 10:54 AM
ampangman!! he is good but against some pvpers that cant pvp well and ofc gison will win he is strong cause of his armor and gun some pvpers surely can beat him if u say he is soo pro and good put him against pro pvpers :/ and see if he wins again (1MILLION on gison) xD

mahatma
01-10-2013, 03:36 PM
joke? Amp never beats me ...a lot of you people have no idea. Go meet someone that only gets maybe 4 deaths in a week. This post is about someone that I don't lose to. Ever...

Ima shh because I choose to lol....but I have a lot more to say.
New mofos...-.-

quanebo
01-10-2013, 03:53 PM
joke? Amp never beats me ...a lot of you people have no idea. Go meet someone that only gets maybe 4 deaths in a week. This post is about someone that I don't lose to. Ever...

Ima shh because I choose to lol....but I have a lot more to say.
New mofos...-.-

old mofos ftw!

iRusher
01-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Too easy. And why me?

LOL borrow Nelson's set:D (btw amp is easy..)

gison
01-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I know he is, that's why I owned him during 41 cap, till' now.

He's just a cocky, new player, looking to see if he's good.

He ain't good, he sucks. He's just like the rest.

Ark
01-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Ark vs Ampangman

B)

Tactx
01-10-2013, 06:50 PM
You guys are so gullable, it's hilariouse.

Ark
01-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Ark vs Ampangman

B)

You guys are so gullable, it's hilariouse.

I'm just jokin around, the people that know me knows I'm horrible at PVP. lolol

iRusher
01-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I know he is, that's why I owned him during 41 cap, till' now.

He's just a cocky, new player, looking to see if he's good.

He ain't good, he sucks. He's just like the rest.

He sucked during 41 cap..

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 03:26 PM
I remember when I was fighting him, with my engineer. It, was, so, dayum, lonnnnnng! xD

Energizer12
01-12-2013, 05:13 PM
I killed ampage so many times and im a nub which is sad so if I beat him hes not worth mentioning.

Ps: I beat you gison hahaha :)

Mrbananaz
01-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I killed ampage so many times and im a nub which is sad so if I beat him hes not worth mentioning.

Ps: I beat you gison hahaha :)
you can beat someone once, couldve been lag, couldve gone easy. winning once doesnt matter. i beat gison when i used custom. does it mean im better than him? hell no. he'd whoop my anus anyday.

Zaonabiuibil
01-13-2013, 07:32 AM
you can beat someone once, couldve been lag, couldve gone easy. winning once doesnt matter. i beat gison when i used custom. does it mean im better than him? hell no. he'd whoop my anus anyday.

He never said he was better, just that he won v. Gison. And it wasn't even Amp who said that. Please read next time.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Energizer12
01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
He never said he was better, just that he won v. Gison. And it wasn't even Amp who said that. Please read next time.

-------------------

My exact words.

Mrbananaz
01-13-2013, 11:01 PM

-------------------
I didnt say anything or infer anything about energizer saying he was better. im just stating that anyone could win over anyone (refer to your signiture). i wasnt talking about amp either.

Mrbananaz
01-13-2013, 11:02 PM
My exact words.

that'd be plagiarism

gison
01-14-2013, 12:40 AM
No. Just hush.

Zaonabiuibil
01-14-2013, 06:16 AM
I didnt say anything or infer anything about energizer saying he was better. im just stating that anyone could win over anyone (refer to your signiture). i wasnt talking about amp either.

You said "does that mean I'm better" when you said you beat Gison once. So yes, you did infer that you were saying he's better because he won once.

-------------------

Astrocat
01-14-2013, 06:21 AM
You said "does that mean I'm better" when you said you beat Gison once. So yes, you did infer that you were saying he's better because he won once.

-------------------

Hey! I saw this post on a city wall near Tesco (shop)! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Zaonabiuibil
01-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Hey! I saw this post on a city wall near Tesco (shop)! :D

Oh crap! I've been discovered! * jumps into the river*

-------------------

Astrocat
01-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Oh crap! I've been discovered! * jumps into the river*

-------------------

I did NOT call the police. I said to pedestrians that I know who made it, and they were all like ''Whoaaaa!". :D

Destrucktive
04-16-2013, 03:41 AM
Do u guys know Amos, he is awesome op, butt he just stay low(beat my op in 3sec even with pink set)