PDA

View Full Version : Joining a guild... why and how?

Wyndbell
01-07-2013, 08:10 PM
What is the purpose of joining a guild and how do I join one?

Randomguy
01-07-2013, 08:14 PM
you can join family in AL :)

Wyndbell
01-07-2013, 08:18 PM
erm... thanks but I really want to know whether there're any benefits to joining a guild and how to join one?

Vystirch
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
There are cheeper potions (pots) in gh and it's a family and group that run maps together. Well at least mine is.
Join:
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zpsbe0ff80d.jpg

-Vys

P.S. pm me ig to get invite, my ign: Vystirch

Randomguy
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM
well some guilds take requirments most dont tho

ArcanePlayz
01-08-2013, 06:09 AM
erm... thanks but I really want to know whether there're any benefits to joining a guild and how to join one?

Guild is great . You can communicate with other players easier and can get help or answers from more experienced players. You can join a guild by going to City of Kraag and enter Guild Castle which can be found near the teleporter. In there you can ask people to join their guild. Good luck

Wyndbell
01-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Thanks ArcanePlayz!

ArcanePlayz
01-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks ArcanePlayz!

No worries :)

Melodicdeath
01-16-2013, 02:41 AM
Guilds are an amazing feature in gaming. They bring players together and encourage teamwork, create friendships and bonds, and provide a sense of "belonging". Its important to shop around to find the one that's right for you, as not all guilds are created equally. I assist in running a guild myself, and I must say thus far its been a pleasure. I've met so many amazing people, all of which I am so honored to have as a part of the guild. Were all like family and we thrive on honesty, loyalty, trust, kindness and teamwork. We always encourage eachother and praise eachothers success. We always have a great time, enjoy eachother and have fun. Afterall, that's what its all about. An additional perk to guild membership is you have access to cheaper potions in the Guild Hall (GH). :)

As for joining a guild, every guild has their own set of requirements. Some are a free for all and has an open door to everyone, others have lvl requirements. Our guild, for example, is considered to be an Elite guild ( we recruit only lvl 20 and above). As mentioned before, you just have to find your niche, discover what is right for you :) Good luck! If you happen to be atleast lvl 20, pm Vystirch or I and wed be happy to have you join our family :)