PDA

View Full Version : Underworld evolution dungeon

modredd
01-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Spacetime Studios can you please get rid of the Christmas update so I don't win 20 black bulb vanities I'd rather what a pink and lately in the last 2 weeks all that Falls is red diamonds and recipes no weapons,I farm 5 hours a day and I've seen 1 weapon no armor and no shield.
this happens every time you offer and a Platinum dungeon drops like crazy and then every subsequent week and months the drops gets less and less and I'm not wasting my money anymore and I'm taking a break from a game because it's a waste of time and hard rarned money if you're not going to get anything back!

billybob1
01-08-2013, 01:01 PM
ya...i agree i dont want these lame azz drops when im paying 3 plat a run....

modredd
01-08-2013, 04:30 PM
it seems to happen every campaign the longer it goes the Platinum dungeon drops less and less last week I got 20 recipes 40 vanities and 1 actual item

Suentous PO
01-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Yeah bsm drop rates hate me. I've gotten my fox well into 76 having never done any xp anywhere lixers, and have seen like two drops both not worth much. The one and only drop I've got after grinding 80k+ xp didn't even come from underworld and I was there a lot too. It's not worth the plat at the moment it seems.

Alalakcity
01-10-2013, 12:01 AM
lol thats why the items its expensive...
if easy drop it might be like pinks in AO very cheap..

modredd
01-11-2013, 01:10 PM
at least before the removal of Christmas you would get red diamonds and a ton of vanities last night I played underworld for 2 and a half hours and saw 1 pink in about 100 runs ridiculous!
it's definitely been nerfed again.
I wish there could be a happy medium between 4 weeks ago when I made 18,000,000 and the fact that I've made maybe 800,000 in the last 2 and a half weeks

modredd
01-17-2013, 12:35 AM
Even the most die hard underworld evolution players are not playing so I hope Spacetime Studios got the outcome they wanted because people are not playing platinum to go into the dungeon too win greens and browns.
took all the fun out of it

Ogbuehi
01-17-2013, 10:42 PM
I can't find any people in there anymore. It sucks because I got my savage and fiery sets from there.