PDA

View Full Version : Level 12 Twink 1v1s

Nutslammer
01-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Got a bear level 12? Post your name in comments and try to find me to 1v1. Name is Timetells in game message me for 1v1. Usually on at 9:00pm Central US. Depending on how many level 12s I see I might start a tourny.

Lvl13Pvp
01-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Lmao? Timetells....Ur undefeated! No one will beat u. :victorious:

Nutslammer
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Lmao? Timetells....Ur undefeated! No one will beat u. :victorious:

I still wanna fight people :'(

Yich
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Not the original timetells... The original was a founder and was the real best 12... You're a random who took his name from support. Only reason i say timetells is best 12 is because D12 says he is.

Spyce
01-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Hm.. Ill make a 12 just for you and 1 v 1 you!

Nutslammer
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Good luck :)

Yich
01-09-2013, 05:39 AM
This is a pvp section and I post a pvp topic. Do not talk about other subjects or get out of this thread.

You're cool.

Muslim
01-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Lol, leme join :)
Oh and btw timetells if your not the legit timetells, ima hunt your time telling 4ss.
That's IF your the fake timetells. I will determine this if or not you have a founders helm. Byebye buttercup :-)

Muslim
01-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Hey pvpcookies, I was on arcane legends the otherday and someone said your the best lvl 13, I was like "naw" and he was like "yah bro, he owns entertaine", than I was like "what's your twinks name?" And he was like "I don't play pl", and I was like "lol how would you know enter if you didn't play pl?" And he was like "hetoldme"... Lol I know the "he" guy in arcane legends is you pvpcookies.
And btw your NOT the best 13
Leechbeech is :)
By a ___________________long shot :)
And I'm making a 13 to prove you wrong:)
Ok buh bye

D-:
01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Lol, leme join :)
Oh and btw timetells if your not the legit timetells, ima hunt your time telling 4ss.
That's IF your the fake timetells. I will determine this if or not you have a founders helm. Byebye buttercup :-)

It's exactly what yich said, he's a fake Muslim. I've seen him IG and NO FOUNDER.

Don't even give me this "it's on another acc" bs. The real time always had it on.

Yich
01-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Im certain its not the real Timetells, Ive talked to the owner of the original Timetells account.

Muslim
01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
It's exactly what yich said, he's a fake Muslim. I've seen him IG and NO FOUNDER.

Don't even give me this "it's on another acc" bs. The real time always had it on.

Im certain its not the real Timetells, Ive talked to the owner of the original Timetells account.

He's definitly rushed.

Sup lost long time no farm you :)
Jk sup, u quit ur lvl18 bird?
The only reason I haven't been on is because I got banned :( I've submitted like 10 tickets lol and no unbanning happening.
Got like 13mill on punishments :(

D-:
01-10-2013, 02:08 PM
He's definitly rushed.

Sup lost long time no farm you :)
Jk sup, u quit ur lvl18 bird?
The only reason I haven't been on is because I got banned :( I've submitted like 10 tickets lol and no unbanning happening.
Got like 13mill on punishments :(

Nah, I just rush on my 20 bird "Freefarming". Gets people so mad when I use blinding and they cry even more than usual. Lol...

Nutslammer
01-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Not the original timetells... The original was a founder and was the real best 12... You're a random who took his name from support. Only reason i say timetells is best 12 is because D12 says he is.

Actually if you did know me, you would know that it was my Timetellz account with founders helm and I deleted it before I quit (because so many people said fight with founders off, so why the hell would I start all over when I had 5k+ kills on my other account?). The founders helm remains on nutslammer but that account is locked now and THAT was the reason i quit. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone as I don't give a care what any one else thinks. Just give me a challenge for gods sake, everyone has gotten worse at this game with their new faagbows. And you can't "take" names from support. And who is D12? I never heard of him in my life. Just challenge me with a 12 so I can beat everyone in a 1v1 as I'm bored as hell and ready to quit again, this time because no good 12s as kawa went to 15 and the rest of the oldies I knew quit.

Nutslammer
01-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Well there are like 3-4 good level 12s, but they're on my friends list. Rest are garbage. If you think your better than me at 12 bear then just challenge me.

D-:
01-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Actually if you did know me, you would know that it was my Timetellz account with founders helm and I deleted it before I quit (because so many people said fight with founders off, so why the hell would I start all over when I had 5k+ kills on my other account?). The founders helm remains on nutslammer but that account is locked now and THAT was the reason i quit. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone as I don't give a care what any one else thinks. Just give me a challenge for gods sake, everyone has gotten worse at this game with their new faagbows. And you can't "take" names from support. And who is D12? I never heard of him in my life. Just challenge me with a 12 so I can beat everyone in a 1v1 as I'm bored as hell and ready to quit again, this time because no good 12s as kawa went to 15 and the rest of the oldies I knew quit.

You lie way too much. You probably lie in real life so much, that you can write ALL OF THAT ^^^^ it's become nature to you.

You're a fake, the real time was NEVER banned, you're a complete idiot if you think he was. Go lie some more alright kid?

hemanbeast
01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
You lie way too much. You probably lie in real life so much, that you can write ALL OF THAT ^^^^ it's become nature to you.

You're a fake, the real time was NEVER banned, you're a complete idiot if you think he was. Go lie some more alright kid?

Who knows, the time right here is pretty good...gave me one of the closest level 12 1v1s I've been in so far. Gave me a pretty big scare...and apparantly it was close even though he lagged and his rust from not playing from so long.

Rot
01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
What makes new players think they're the best?

Yich
01-12-2013, 07:11 AM

Lmao... Timetells has no idea who D12 is...

D-:
01-12-2013, 11:39 AM
xactley tht prooves he is fayke

Nutslammer
01-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Actually proves nothing, ask Kawakawasaki if i'm real or not. She knows because after loggin on again after a year I was on her friends list. I have no idea who most of you people are after all this is a phone game. How am I suppose to remember everyone? So get off my case, ask Kawa as she is the only consistant friend that I have on at the moment that I remember a lot about. Stein and Sun are basically inactive so you can't ask them. Thapandajr knows I'm the real time, as I was on his friends list as well. Adullam and Dexblox are pretty much dead... I guess you could ask Gomkun but he is level 76 now... Whatever, as Kawa if you want confirmation otherwise just stop wasting your time.

Extreme
01-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Timedontell

D-:
01-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Asked kawa, said you're a fake. Since I only have ios 5 I can't really post pictures, I guess I need 6.

Rot
01-13-2013, 02:10 AM
Asked kawa, said you're a fake. Since I only have ios 5 I can't really post pictures, I guess I need 6.

Wut'z ap wit yu nt spiqin dolan >=o

Apocolypze
01-13-2013, 02:37 AM
he's the real timetells scrubs

Nutslammer
01-13-2013, 02:40 AM

Post a screen shot of it liar. I'll ask her next time i get and post a screen shot myself.

Rot
01-13-2013, 04:23 AM

Well I don't even know Timetells, nor did I mention a single word about him being a fake. :/

Naetheanimal
01-13-2013, 05:22 AM
You guys are dumb, his the real Timetells.. I remember him from two years ago in pvp. There were no other Timetells. I saw one day Timetellz in Balefort Castle (he had founders)
and i asked him if he is Timetells, he said yes. Plz stop post stupid comments.

prouzi
01-13-2013, 07:46 AM
:o timetells is back :) I'm looking forward to fight you =D.

-Yoonax

Gragorak
01-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Actually proves nothing, ask Kawakawasaki if i'm real or not.

Rot
01-13-2013, 10:17 AM

Uh-oh..

Wontwang
01-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Add me, Spamnuke, lvl 12 Mage.

Nutslammer
01-13-2013, 04:04 PM

Umm owned?

Nutslammer
01-13-2013, 04:08 PM

Twinkenstein says as well? Lol what more do you want people?

D-:
01-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Wut'z ap wit yu nt spiqin dolan >=o

o no i mus of het mi hed mi bad

Caiahar
01-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Wait a minute, timetells?! I just fought you in pvp with doomdroid. We both killed each other. One time we died at the same time!

Nutslammer
03-30-2013, 08:40 PM
prooof for nubs

D-:
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Still fake

Nutslammer
03-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Still fake

You can't read lol check out stein's post u scrub and get out.

Reunegade
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Why would anyone care?

Caiahar
03-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Necro! Nutslammer, if you really are timetells, then get some real evidence. REAL. not friends saying. A founders. Your join date.

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 08:17 AM
What makes new players think they're the best?

well said...
but lets be honest ive only been playing for few days and i AM the best im lv16 and lets be honest lv76s turn down a fights cos they know they wud get pwned by a noob
Edited: pwned by a pro* ;)

n.b trying to change the subject :/

Spyce
03-31-2013, 08:57 AM
well said...
but lets be honest ive only been playing for few days and i AM the best im lv16 and lets be honest lv76s turn down a fights cos they know they wud get pwned by a noob
Edited: pwned by a pro* ;)

n.b trying to change the subject :/

Its because there is no 16s

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Its because there is no 16s
hmm... you statement is flawed im lvl16-Fogue
and have been for a while now ;)

Trying to change the subject is working, keep going

(Timetells you can thank me later)

D-:
03-31-2013, 10:27 AM
You can't read lol check out stein's post u scrub and get out.

You probably ASKED HIM to post saying it, even though he knows it's not true. SHOW US YOUR JOIN DATE IF YOU'RE REAL.

Nutslammer
03-31-2013, 06:40 PM
1. How bad of a case is your Down syndrome? Why would he waste his time posting a fake post on the thread of a fake friend on a game he doesn't care about anymore? Same with kawa, why would she lie about me being fake when she has nothing to gain.
2. What's the point of showing my join date if no one knew what day it was?

As I said for the 50th time, "Timetells" NEVER had founders. All my real friends that paid attention knew that I used to have a character named "Timetellz" after I found out I was decent at pvp. I made my pvp account (Timetells + Nutslammer) 3-4 months after my first account.

D12 you have no idea what you are talking about but either you or someone else was trying to steal my name while I was gone. I don't care that you did that but you seriously need to lay off and stop lieing to people now and tell the truth. I came back to this game to fight, not to argue with wanna be fake liars. I'm the real timetells so stop with your bs. Thanks.

Spyce
03-31-2013, 06:47 PM
I kinda believe you now..

Nutslammer
03-31-2013, 06:53 PM
I kinda believe you now..

I just don't understand why d12 cares so much about me unless he had something going on while I wasn't playing. Why and how would I steal a name of a popular level 12 who had some of the most legendary Low level twinks on his friends list and boost 8k kills with 2k deaths just to get rushed by strong twinks? I don't think anyone is THAT dumb. The only answer is that I'm the real timetells.

Chadvvarden
03-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Lol he's real because I've seen him against level 18s and one time a 22 bear and he could fight against them and win 30-40% of the time. Lol and he did just show us proof of two of his old friends that knew him better than any of us saying that he's real. I doubt any level 12 can beat him one on one. I can't say much about this guy d12 skill level because I never seen him fight but I just don't see him beating timetells in a one on one.

Spyce
03-31-2013, 08:12 PM
Time are you on?
Made a 12 and I'm new lol.

Spyce
03-31-2013, 09:35 PM
The real Time is back..
He's teaching me :)

prouzi
04-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Why everyone is agitated to this post cmon :)

Nutslammer
04-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Why everyone is agitated to this post cmon :)
Because dtwelve made a character to try and steal my name while I Was gone As well as lie to everyone saying he's my cousin lawl.

Spyce
04-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Because dtwelve made a character to try and steal my name while I Was gone As well as lie to everyone saying he's my cousin lawl.

Time, I rmked my 12.
I'll re add you.
You on?

D-:
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM

Such bs.

TIMETELLS HAD FOUNDER.

Showing the join date would prove that you had a founder helm on "Timetellz" so why don't you do it for us?

No matter what you say, the people that actually knew Timetells will never believe you. Yich = perfect example.

Spyce
04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Such bs.

TIMETELLS HAD FOUNDER.

Showing the join date would prove that you had a founder helm on "Timetellz" so why don't you do it for us?

No matter what you say, the people that actually knew Timetells will never believe you. Yich = perfect example.

Mostly likely if you played Pl during the founders time you would have a forums account am I correct?
"Times" has one.

Kixxler
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Mostly likely if you played Pl during the founders time you would have a forums account am I correct?
"Times" has one.

Screen shot your join date, why does that seem to be so hard if you're legit?

Nutslammer
04-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Screen shot your join date, why does that seem to be so hard if you're legit?

As I said before, this is my pvp account not my founder account. It's old but not for founders as it is 3 months after. No one knew my exact join date, but do you still want to see?

Nutslammer
04-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Such bs.

TIMETELLS HAD FOUNDER.

You are out of this discussion you wanna be so just stop. I explained to people that can read but obviously you can't so just stop.

Nutslammer
04-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Hid my email for obvious reasons but there it is. As I said this is my pvp account and my original timetells account, NOT timetellz. Read previous posts for info on what happened.

Chadvvarden
04-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Hid my email for obvious reasons but there it is. As I said this is my pvp account and my original timetells account, NOT timetellz. Read previous posts for info on what happened.
Lol if you showed this earlier they probably wouldn't all be crying about you being fake.

Sryyoulose
04-03-2013, 06:43 PM
I thought timetells was level 11

Nutslammer
04-04-2013, 01:05 PM
I thought timetells was level 11
I've always been 12 on time :/

vvishy
04-04-2013, 02:39 PM
How did you get all those kills back hmm?

Nutslammer
04-04-2013, 03:29 PM
How did you get all those kills back hmm?

Um what? Founders helm came out in 2011, I was pvping on timetells since late 2010. I had the plat set and everything ready on timetells as well as a few hundred kills. Why would I had waste money on my founders account before it was announced a founders account? The entire reason I made timetells was so that I wouldn't have to buy another character spot on my original account. So "how" I got all my kills back? Simple, they were already there. I was already at 3-4k kills by the time founders was released.