PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends News Thread

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Hello Sl Player's ,
This Is A Thread Where You Can Update Whats Happening In Star Legends.
This Is Just For Updating News ,
Please Dont Talk About Any News Here Just Update News.
I Am Saying Again If You Wanna Comment Or Talk About Any Of The News
There's A Another Thread With The Name Star Legends News Talks ,You Can Reply To The News There
The Link To That Thread Is http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82153-Star-Legends-News-Talks&p=921572#post921572
Dont Do Anything That Will Get This Thread Locked

The News You Can Update Here Should Directly Link With Star Legends Following Activities -

1. Scammers
2. If Anyone Has Made A Alt With Your Name Update It Here No Need To Make A New Thread.
3. New Scam Techniques In Sl.
4. Any Good Announcements You Have For Us
5. The Admins Or Devs Can Also Update Announcements. .

NO OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS WILL BE TOLERATED THE PERSON DOING SO WILL BE BLOCKED FROM THE THREAD.

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 03:19 AM
A scammer ****** is buying accounts on star legends he has scammed 2 accounts till now
beware

request to devs dont hide the name let us beware all

gison
01-08-2013, 04:18 AM
These aren't news.

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 04:45 AM
These aren't news.

this is whats happening and please talk about these on another thread ty

Zaonabiuibil
01-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Expect a thread close. You can't talk about scammers like this.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Commanderkeen
01-08-2013, 06:56 AM
A scammer prokillerzai is buying accounts on star legends he has scammed 2 accounts till now
beware

What do you not understand about you are not allowed to call people out on the forums?
How many of your pointless threads have to be locked before it finally sinks in?

Energizer12
01-08-2013, 08:00 AM
You nub this thread is going to get picked without anyone posting negatively :banana::banana::banana::vlol:

chukie
01-08-2013, 12:37 PM
ummm the "telling scam techniques" part... is that meant to be good posting it on here? cuz if people know they might start doing it

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 12:56 PM
you can tell if you have seen anyone with new scam techniques like i saw someone saying -

'' go to starlegendsfreeplats and get free plats by writing your id and password''

Astrocat
01-08-2013, 01:39 PM
You mean ''Let's call out names so we can violate the rules and get this thread lock to make developers waste their time for something I already know! Yay!'' thread.

Btw,

A scammer prokillerzai is buying accounts on star legends he has scammed 2 accounts till now
beware

Wait. You just call out some ''scammer'' with NO proof, and you are not even supposed to. Couldn't quote because thread was locked, but, if I may, in the thread ''Attention Scammer'' you said this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82074-Attention!-Scammer!

''dude letting you know **** is NOT a scammer dont take names before you have any proofs (pictures or something) .
reporting the thread to get the names removed and to get the thread closed too.

thanks''

Right..

enifreboz
01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
You mean ''Let's call out names so we can violate the rules and get this thread lock to make developers waste their time for something I already know! Yay!'' thread.

Btw,

Wait. You just call out some ''scammer'' with NO proof, and you are not even supposed to. Couldn't quote because thread was locked, but, if I may, in the thread ''Attention Scammer'' you said this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82074-Attention!-Scammer!

''dude letting you know **** is NOT a scammer dont take names before you have any proofs (pictures or something) .
reporting the thread to get the names removed and to get the thread closed too.

thanks''

Right..

right :p sorry lol removing name

Aracnus
01-08-2013, 05:21 PM
This is a pointless thread. There are already many threads about every topic you listed, and Ghost is the person who tells us every latest update announcement for SL, and teaser as well....

Just takin up more space on the forum man... I can see this thread being locked very soon now...

Delphina
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Thread closed.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73431-Friendly-Reminders-From-Your-Community-Team
Also, please do not use the forums to call out a scammer. Please report in game or contact support. Thanks!