PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing?

Ankh13
01-08-2013, 08:43 AM
So I'm a level 12 rogue. As far as I know I've completed all the quests in the forest, village, aquadects, gold mine, travelers and mindmoore city besides the daily quests. I have 'Ydra Forest' quest which has me go to the outskirts and the 'She Lives Below the Ground' which has me go to Rook's Nest I believe but I cannot go to either places. My map says I need to complete previous area beforehand...what else is there that I need to do so I can move on?

Rare
01-08-2013, 08:58 AM
All you need to do to go on to the next map is go to the end through the portal. In order to unlock an area on your map, you have to activate the portal in that area.

For example, I think "She Lives Below the Ground" takes you to Rook's Hideout. There you can either kill "Mother" or run past her and go to Rook's Nest. Once at the Nest you need to run forward a bit until you reach the portal. You'll get a message on your screen similar to "The Portal has been activated". After that, you can access the area from the map.

Energizeric
01-08-2013, 11:07 AM
The quests have nothing to do with unlocking the maps. You can unlock all the maps without doing any quests. To unlock the next map, just run through the entire previous map and go through the portal at the end.