PDA

View Full Version : Are pets shared between slots?

sawjaifob
01-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi I was thinking about purchasing a extra character slot but i was wondering if pets can be shared between slots.

Also curious to see if daily free chest can be gained by both characters if i have another slot?

Thanks

Rare
01-08-2013, 11:04 AM
They are not shared. You can share eggs though.

Yes, daily ally chests for any toon.

deadcobain
03-26-2014, 11:42 AM
This is probably a stupid question - I just bought an extra character slot and can't work out whether it's possible to share things between them or how
.. Please help :)

Z
03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
This is probably a stupid question - I just bought an extra character slot and can't work out whether it's possible to share things between them or how
Your stash

Hiosahaf
03-26-2014, 01:12 PM

The only things that can be shared are: Gears (includes weapons, helms, rings, amulets, armours, vanities, banners, gems, eggs, stashable chests) and gold.

Deposit whatever you want to "share" with you toon in the stash and log in from the other on. Check your stash and you will see the items there.

Max number of stashable items- 5, unless you buy more stash slots with platinum.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk